Unofficial mod updates

Geenaxion

Greenhorn
Is there someone interested in updating this mod?

It's causing issues like getting stucked at some heart events and causing sound effects like train station to persist.

Cassialli

Tiller
I've been searching all day for someone having issues with this mod! I can't help but I seem to be unable to place the Mineral Processing Machine. It just shows as red everywhere and wont place. If anyone knows why I'd appreciate it! I don't seem to be having any other issues tho!
Do you have your SMAPI log?

meggiee

Farmhand
Hello! Does anyone have an updated Denver mod? It was taken off the Nexus, and the latest version keeps crashing my game

itskazziee

Farmhand
Thank you! Unfortunately I already have that version, but every time I try marrying him, it just crashes my game and corrupts the save file, so I was hoping that maybe someone had updated it...
The mod author is still very much active they have just had stuff going on. I think they originally planned on a release earlier this year but life. Hopefully soon \^.^/

Last edited:

itskazziee

Farmhand
I believe I fixed it. Let me know if there is anymore problems!
Thank you so much for this!!

I got some errors:

RED:
Unhandled exception applying patch: Museum Expansion CP > Entrance Shop Edit SVE. StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Exceptions.SContentLoadException: Museum Expansion CP loaded map 'assets/Maps/SHOP.sve.tmx' with invalid tilesheet path 'spring_museum.png'. The tilesheet couldn't be found relative to either map file or the game's content folder. at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.FixTilesheetPaths(Map map, String relativeMapPath, Boolean fixEagerPathPrefixes) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 450 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.LoadMapFile[T](IAssetName assetName, FileInfo file) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 296 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.LoadExact[T](IAssetName assetName, Boolean useCache) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 131 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModContentHelper.Load[T](String relativePath) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ModContentHelper.cs:line 57 at ContentPatcher.Framework.Patches.EditMapPatch.Edit[T](IAssetData asset) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\Framework\Patches\EditMapPatch.cs:line 129 at ContentPatcher.Framework.PatchManager.ApplyEdits[T](ICollection`1 patches, IAssetData asset) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\Framework\PatchManager.cs:line 548

Yellow:
Can't apply map patch "Museum Expansion CP > ME Cafe" to Maps/ArchaeologyHouse: the FromFile file 'assets\Maps\shopmu.tmx' doesn't exist.

Than when I added the 1 to shopmu as an assumption it gave me:
[Content Patcher] Unhandled exception applying patch: Museum Expansion CP > ME Cafe.
StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Exceptions.SContentLoadException: Museum Expansion CP loaded map 'assets/Maps/shopmu1.tmx' with invalid tilesheet path 'furniture.png'. The tilesheet couldn't be found relative to either map file or the game's content folder.
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.FixTilesheetPaths(Map map, String relativeMapPath, Boolean fixEagerPathPrefixes) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 450
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.LoadMapFile[T](IAssetName assetName, FileInfo file) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 296
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.LoadExact[T](IAssetName assetName, Boolean useCache) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 131
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModContentHelper.Load[T](String relativePath) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ModContentHelper.cs:line 57
at ContentPatcher.Framework.Patches.EditMapPatch.Edit[T](IAssetData asset) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\Framework\Patches\EditMapPatch.cs:line 129
at ContentPatcher.Framework.PatchManager.ApplyEdits[T](ICollection`1 patches, IAssetData asset) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\Framework\PatchManager.cs:line 548

LOG: https://smapi.io/log/510758476ae442b1bc685f11ddfe5b11

2nd LOG: https://smapi.io/log/fab4edb7c1254172ae922d274aa81a03

abcdebony

Farmhand
Hey there,
I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the Love of Cooking mod? I downloaded and loved it previously and randomly got the "kitchen is already in use" error when trying to cook, but in recent months it got to the point where I got it every time I tried to use the cooker so had to remove the mod altogether. I know it's a problem that others have experienced as there are many comments on the Nexus page but there's been no update since October 2022. Does anyone know of an unofficial update anywhere or anything?
Thanks!

Geenaxion

Greenhorn
I made a conversion to Alternative Textures of

Just want to share with anyone who wants it. Especially Ghibli fans.

*made some changes, please redownload if some already did before this*

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Dracon

Greenhorn
Could anyone fix this mod?

using it makes you unable to get both a food and drink speed buff and whatever level you started with is the only level you can have

Aavri

Farmhand
If anyone was interested in a Shiko update without PyTk or TXML Toolkit, I have updated it. Let me know if you run into any problems!
I made this version based off the above version.

Change log

• Fixed Shiko not showing up in festivals, and she now has festival placement that shouldn't interfear with SVE (might or might not work for vanilla)
  • Fixed Shiko giving errors and not having dialogue in winter sometimes.
  • Added the -unoffical tag to the manifest.
  • (might be overstepping the boundries but...) Added Night Market schedule and Dialgue.
  • To do: Add resort Dialgue so she doesn't have broken strings while on ginger island.

Attachments

itskazziee

Farmhand