Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

I have an LG android phone.

The game is taking much longer to load every time, only since the very most recent patch fix. Several seconds of black screen, then the flamingos which are tiny now, several seconds to find saves, then a long pause with the loading message.
Also my motion is all jerky and stuttering. Not just my walking, the whole movement of the landscape. It is much worse zoomed further out, worse in grass or rain, slightly better in my barn coop and greenhouse.

Almost all the glitches/bugs I've noticed have been fixed with each patch. Unfortunately the long load and jerky motion only started after the most recent patch.

Something is definitely wrong with the slimes. They are faster, they sometimes pass/zap right through me, they can see me from way too far away, and they are chasing and perusing me much more than ever before. This has been since the first 1.5 update.

macfat

Newcomer
Playing on Samsung Galaxy 10
Mobile version 1.5

At the end of a Spring, beginning of Fall, profession continually repeats, giving the option of Forrester or Gatherer every night.

entlein

Newcomer
iPad Air with iOS 16.

- Asked to choose my Fighting profession every night.

- My game crashes during Sebastian’s 6 heart event, with the tabletop game. We reach the second choice (go in the front door or sneak in) and I can’t choose either option. I have to force quit the game.

- When this happens, my game doesn’t have a backup save and my day starts over.

Piyoo

Newcomer
I found a bug, every night I had to choose skill 10 and never ended. That's all I found at the moment. Thanx
Screenshot_2023-01-16-14-01-10-175_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Mutaz

Greenhorn
Device : Sony xperia XZ2
Version : 1.5.6 build 36
Details : everytime i reach level 10 in any skill it will ask me to select a proffession every single night (this didnt happen in previous versions)
Screenshot_20230116-091914.png
Screenshot_20230116-104934.png

I also have this issue, I have Pam’s potato juice but when I open up her kitchen, it won’t let me put them in. I’m holding off on playing until that’s fixed, since I only have a few days left on that quest.

iPad Air 5, iPadOS 16.2, game version 1.5.6.36
Same problem, same device, iOS, and latest update. Also occurs with Robin's hardwood request and Gus' omelet request as well.

Other noticed problems
1. The 'reeling sound' when fishing on raining days that goes on forever until the game is closed.
2. Crash on Sebastian 6-heart event. After character picking, options to go on cannot be selected, literally freezed.

zurichonline

Greenhorn
Yea the most recent update I wish had never happened. Now I can’t craft on the go anymore, decor just goes missing now like tiles (and not by weeds) I get held up for a second here and there which is super frustrating just freezing and I swear my rings aren’t working as good as before. Before this update all was fine except I couldn’t put quest items in containers. I could at least work around that but Now I just get frustrated everytime I play and it’s not relaxing anymore iOS iPad btw. Sorry to hijacker’s your thread but I couldn’t see where to do a new one after coming here irritated.
Yeah it’s frustrating! I’m just excited that the mobile version has finally caught up to console and pc versions. I’m sure in time the developers will fix all the little niggles a major update like this brings.

Tina1511

Newcomer
I also have this issue, I have Pam’s potato juice but when I open up her kitchen, it won’t let me put them in. I’m holding off on playing until that’s fixed, since I only have a few days left on that quest.

iPad Air 5, iPadOS 16.2, game version 1.5.6.36
I have the same issue when I try to drop of the bug meat at Willy's
iPad 7.Gen, iOs 15.6.1 game version 1.5.6.36

mellie54

Newcomer
Hello!

Phone: Samsung galaxy note 10+

Problem: I have noticed two more bugs.
First, when I am trying to use the pan tool in the river it won't work at all.

Second, on Tuesday when the ladies are working out in Pierre's house, as Emily leaves she walks through walls and shelves in his shop to go look at the shelves before leaving. Doesn't impact game really but is definitely a bit creepy 😳

Farm fã

Newcomer
Quando pego um item meu jogo não indica a qualidade dele, é como se todos fossem comuns, só vejo a qualidade quando acesso o inventário, depois que eu atingi o nível 5 em pescaria todos os dias aparece para eu selecionar a habilidade desejada mesmo já tendo selecionado

FinedCanary

Cowpoke
Stardew valley mobile bug report

Came from native load screen

Using an iPhone 8+ with iOS 16.2

2nd account, reach level 5 on mining and foraging and won’t let me choose profession. Every night it asks me to choose a profession, which I do choose.

Did not notice this on 1st save file
Second problem which has been persisted since the 1.5 mobile update. This occurs regardless which save file I use. Cannot play Spotify, Apple Podcasts or stitcher while playing Stardew valley. The game freezes during the duration of the time I try to play the sound/podcast apps.
Deleted and reinstalled game to see if it would work and it didn’t.

baronbonbudwoo

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung a70
Details of your issue: at the point where you choose tiller or rancher it will not allow me to select either. At the end of each day it keeps coming up with the selection but when I press it the screen moves on lime I've pressed the option but keeps popping up each day. My progress on my farming level is still going up as I'm on level 6 now
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
It doesn't matter whether I've started the day fresh or loaded it from my emergency load. I haven't actually tried the load game menu yet though.

possumcuddles

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone SE

when I try to load the app it sometimes freezes and I have to hard close it and try again
if I try to play external music whilst playing, (which was previously not an issue) the game freezes even if I press pause on the external music, it has to be hard closed and the save reloaded for it to function again

ssol

Newcomer
휴대폰은 아이폰 13이고 침대에서 일어나거나 중간에 로드 한것도 없는데 갑자기 휴대폰이 패치 전으로 돌아갔습니다 인터페이스가 확장돼고 툴바도 ㄹ확장돼고 알림창이나 모든것이 확장됐습니다
BCC404BA-4DB7-444B-B2D2-C457E6A558BA.png

mochizuck

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Do not click the "reply" OR the "report" buttons on this message! Make a post with your bug report by typing at the bottom of this page.

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Corrigida a arma que desaparecia ao desforjar
-Correção para incapacidade de deixar festivais usando tocar para mover
-Realmente conserta o cavalo perdido após carga de emergência
-Na verdade, corrige os depósitos de caixas de remessa ausentes após o carregamento de emergência
-Possivelmente corrigidas algumas falhas estranhas

1/12 22:17 PST: 1.5.6.36
- Corrige uma falha no final da noite se você usou uma mini caixa de remessa enquanto tinha uma missão de pedido especial ativa
-Corrige uma falha de dupe e uma falha de perda de item
-Adicionado algumas traduções chinesas ausentes
-Evitou que a extensa família de peixes e a pina colada aparecessem na guia de coleções
- Corrigida uma falha no código de migração de armazenamento do Android
-Correção para gamepads fechando os menus de diálogo em vez de terminar o texto
-Corrige uma falha que pode acontecer se você estiver usando um gamepad em um menu de inventário
-IU/melhorias de dimensionamento em alguns dispositivos iOS
[/CITAR]

Mena

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro 12.9 6th gen
Details of your issue:
1. No longer able to craft items without crafting bench; the craft button is not there.
2. Inventory items misaligned when donating items to museum.
3. When depositing items for crab pot bundle in community centre, placing the oyster causes it to disappear, so that it is neither in player inventory or credited to the bundle.
4. The text in the game is far too small to be able to read comfortably. Also, cut scenes reset the zoom to the default level.
5. The game randomly freezes and character will not move for several seconds.
6. Unable to play audio in background when playing.
Screenshots/video:
1.D0EC2131-40E1-458E-BA05-44453773E0D1.png
2.1AE63A3D-D839-4650-B657-429FD59A6AD5.png
3.F519E3DC-D301-4BB1-A4C5-DE92E836E582.png6A6BBD6C-A907-4FA9-9BBD-A7D4C59CD884.png
4.E93795A7-C350-4FB2-8B04-504E1EB5C2D0.png
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Loaded from save.

Axeia

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air (4th Gen) iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: Cannot fulfill Community Cleanup Quest from Linus. Cannot move trash requested from inventory to recycle bin.
Screenshots/video: attached
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Both. Tried several times various days, and shut down/force quit app with no success.
Any other info that might be relevant: Same thing happened at Clint the blacksmith not being able to process geodes. (Fixed via patch the next day.)

Attachments