Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Masune4ka

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad 11 Pro
Details of issue: I got the Pierre’s quest about 25 gold quality vegetables and I can’t drop vegetables to his box. I got vegetables right, by myself from the ground just as needed. And I can’t doing anything with vegetables (even see it’s description) or move it to any of 9 cells of the box while on box interface.
Screenshots/video: I‘m sorry I can’t add informative screenshots because the issue is inability to do anything.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I loaded through game icon and through App Store too. I tried to wake up in the bed and also start from the mid-day. I updated game to the last version and issue is still exists for two days.
Thank you!

Attachments

Danield2580

Cowpoke
Happens for me as well, usually when foraging. Hasn’t happen yet when mining, farming or fishing. Device: IPad Air 3rd Generation
This was happening to me as well, but we realized it was only when I had just dismounted from my horse - is that when it’s happening to you? If so, try to be quite far (I’d say at least 10 tiles away maybe) from your horse before chopping wood, breaking rocks, or digging up artifact spots - I’ve been doing it that way for a whole season in game without freezing once. It’s not the most convenient thing, but while they work in the patch it’s helpful :-)

phantombd

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices
Currently on the lastest version as of typing

Type of phone: Samsung galaxy s9 sm-g960u

Details of your issue: Professions keep resetting every night. Despite allowing you to choose, your skills remain the same. Sewer statue doesn't give the option to change. As seen in the video below, despite clearly choosing the trapper profession, I'm redirected to the 2nd brach of fisher. Same goes for my mining skill.

Screenshots/video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MXJpxAYOmZSD5E0Elx3HIs_hpUef6dO3/view?usp=drivesdk

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: Unaware, as I experimented with the issue prior to reporting it here

Any other info that might be relevant:

tee-corpse

Greenhorn
Type of Device: Redmi 9 Android 12
Game Version: 1.5.6 build 36
Details of the issue: Changing wallpaper and flooring in one shed changes them in every other shed. I have four sheds and I'm trying to create certain themes with them but the same wallpaper and flooring is kinda spoiling the vibes.

For some reason I'm unable to upload the screenshots i took. Sorry about that.

LittleJunimo123

Greenhorn
Device: iPad 6th generation
Details of bug: randomly the screen goes black, except it shows the item at the top of my inventory and my energy bar.
pictures: B243316E-59E5-4EB0-8F1F-7C09746CD9C8.png 2B0AB752-5A94-45CB-BCD8-E7BF2A152396.png

mappy

Greenhorn
Anyone know which iOS devices actually had the UI/text issue fixed? On an iPad Air 4th gen, 16.2 iOS version, latest patch update installed for game and still having really small text

LittleJunimo123

Greenhorn
Two bugs in a day, I’m on a roll!

Device: iPad 6th generation
Details of bug: After catching a fish, that sound that’s in the background when you fish keeps going, it only stopped when I closed and reopened the app.

I had a video of it, but I can’t figure out how to add it lol

Google chrome OS
i have Stardew valley android mobile version on my Chromebook and it keeps crashing, I've noticed that it is whenever I am scroll on the tool bar too much the game crashes and when I reopen it it resets at the beginning of the day.
i have the latest version of the game.

ArmoredTalon

Newcomer
Devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Bugs: Pet’s ‘Icon’ is wrong. I have a cat it displays a dog. And the foraging item quality is not being displayed. Another things that I note as that the achievement stars didn’t change. Before the update I had completed all of the achievements and received their stars however since the update added more cooking and fishing things I had thought that the corresponding achievements would ‘reset’ and after collecting those items we would be awarded that achievement again.
Sincerely,
A Mobile Gamer

Attachments

Last edited:

DragonBearMomma

Greenhorn
SAME! I reported this bug right after 1.5 release - a few times ☹

Device: iPad Pro Gen 3
Issue: Can’t craft anything after latest update, the button to craft is just not there.
I no longer appear able to craft on ipad. I have updated all updates, restarted ipad, and tried the backup save. Recently, I completed the boat at Willys and completed the 25 recipe achievement. This is for all craftable options, not just iridium sprinkler.

I am unable to craft an scarecrow in day 5 spring 1/first year even I got a quest for it and dumb NPC crow has eaten one of my parsnips 😐🙁 on that day, unless I wait to next day then it is possible to craft that item as the quest requires.

And also I am unable to click on the menu-button when doing festival etc.

Android Fairphone 3.

Hamslampam

Greenhorn
Same issue as others have noted, currently unable to play the game due to being unable to craft anything on the iPad version. Is there a way I can roll back my version to a working one where I can craft?

OxVinicius239

Newcomer
My mother's cell phone when I download stardew 1.5 for her, the game as soon as it enters, it stays on a black screen and crashes

Cellphone: Samsung Galaxy j4 core i alredy tested in others devices this same thing happen
Android Version:8.1.0

suzeious

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Details of your issue: Going to bed triggers the 'Choose a profession' box every time. Choosing Fighter causes my HP to go higher than the limit. Not sure if other profession skills stack as well.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230115_012449.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_012539.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_012323.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_012559.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_012611.jpg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Not too sure if it happened on a normal load or an emergency load but it happens even if my skills do not go up the next level.
Any other info that might be relevant:
On Latest version 1.5.6.36

Fayzvice

Greenhorn
Device : iPhone 11 Pro Max

Please add more feature or adjustment on dualshock 4 controller, i can’t select the item in my bag and sort them become a few item, like tap and hold ootion on touch screen