Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Foxglove

Newcomer
Device: iPad Pro 11 inch 3rd generator
Software: 15.7.1
Issue: when trying to deliver items for community board quests or mr qi quests items won’t deposit into the container. The items are in full colour and look like they are available to add but clicking on them does nothing. I’ve tried this with both a quest for Pierre and a quest for mr qi. weirdly for the mr qi quest to deliver 100 items of various colours the only item I could get to add to the drop location was spicy eel. Tomatoes, radishes, copper ore, eggplant, void essence, gold ore, and others wouldn’t work.
Load: I loaded the game from the start of the day.

I have a video but struggling to upload it here.

Update: did some more testing and worked out you can add the items as long as they are in the first row of your backpack . So the bug is adding items from rows 2 and 3 of the backpack only.

Last edited:

NazFaz

Greenhorn
Type of phone : samsung galaxy a7 (2017) android version : 8.0.0
game version : 1.5.6.36
details of issue :
- you can't make animals move away when you try to place buildings over them because the button to place buildings only appear when the place is valid
- cooking tab doesn't show known but uncooked recipes (one image is the cooking tab from collection tab and the other is cooking tab if i use the stove)
- spring/fall leaf particles spawn at the edge of the screen when you change area (from bus stop to town for example)

Attachments

Last edited:

Bee

Greenhorn
I’m playing on an ipad pro.
And the cherry blossoms that fall down on spring are kinda lined up together. Some times in a box shape on the edges of my screen and sometime just a random line. I found it while i woke up from bed but it seems to appear to happen on an emergency load too.
Also the zoom out feature isn’t working like it used to.
BE387B96-5378-4B4D-ADC0-779E8EA7706A.png
06E42831-709C-4B05-841F-3F46A8A23DF3.png
9EB48B0E-8DD5-4AD7-8575-DE98271FA970.png
CC474B7F-BB8F-4D34-BCC5-448DDD227CB7.png

Kayla1990

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices
As soon as I go hop into bed to sleep it crashes and gets out of the game I can go back into it but it keeps happening ever time I go to bed

dibade89

Newcomer
Type of phone: Motorola G200 (but not important i guess)
Details of your issue: Not a real bug, but when i want to purchase things at a trader, lets say pierre, there is only a slider to put in the amount of things i want (lets say 20). This is rather inprecise. Often i only manage to hit 19 or 21 instead, but not 20. It would be nice if there would be +/- buttons to adjust the number in addition to the slider.

sleepymommyowl

Farmhand
Hello again! Got the latest patch.

Reached one of Sebastian's heart events, the one where he plays a game with Sam and the player.

Couldn't choose any of the second options during the game. Even if I tapped on a second option, the first one would get selected.

Thanks!

jemerald1

Newcomer
thank you so much for the new update!

type of device: old iPad Pro 1st Gen
issue: latest patch took away ability to craft items (i was crafting late last night/early this morning and it worked fine)
loaded the game through the load game menu by waking up in bed
my iPad is very old but the new update had been working the past few days :)

Bazelgeuse

Greenhorn
Phone: Vivo 1906, Android version: 11

Details of issue: Sometimes my game crash at title screen. I'm really bothered please notice.

My sdv is 1.5.6.36, the latest version.

ScottyFarms

Greenhorn
Hi there,

Thanks so much for all your hard work on this we really appreciate it all.

I’m on an iPhone 8 and version 1.5.6.36 noticed the following bugs:

- Can’t play music from Spotify whilst stardew app is open. Opening the app stops the music and if I swipe up to hit play the stardew app freezes.
- Can’t open chests sometimes inside my house. Seems to be quite random as sometimes you can sometimes you can’t. Sometimes one chest will open while the other two won’t then later same day they will open. Pic below of chest layout.
6B1A5C8B-66E8-46C3-AC24-A3EEC683B7D1.png
- Apologies if this is already fixed but a few days ago I had issues where fishing on the beach pier the reeling noise would not stop after the fish was caught. Tried catching other fish, still continued. Tried walking up into the town centre - still continued. Only stopped when I rebooted the whole app.

Thanks again for all the work on this, I love this game so much :)

Cyanideturkey

Newcomer
Hello-
iPhone-current OS. Game is fully updated.
I’m unable to add things to the chest in Pierre’s for the Pierre’s Prime Produce quest. I can click the chest, it shows my inventory with 3 different qualifying vegetables and they are not greyed out. But I can’t get them to go into the chest. No clicking or dragging is working. I’m unable to complete the quest.

Cri

Newcomer
Device: iPhone 12

Issue: I have had a few of the same issues as other players (UI scaling weirdly and difficulty with the toolbar) but luckily nothing that crashed my game. What I wanted to report was an audio bug. When fishing for a long amount of time the audio gets stuck and the reeling fishing pole noise keeps playing even when I’m not fishing. I have to close the game completely to make it stop and it’s almost maddening to hear.

Plantbirb

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Samsung S21
Details of your issue: The riverside has black lines that appear as the water is moving (added a screenshot showing the frames with and without the lines)
Any other info that might be relevant: I started the day in bed like regularly , this is the first time I've played the game since the whole 1.5 update :)

Attachments

Vegibowl

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro 5th generation latest version of iOS, 12.9”
Details of your issue: I can’t seem to craft since the latest update of SDV 11 hours ago. The craft button is gone.
Screenshots/video: attached.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I loaded through the load game menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: I did try to scroll down to see if it was just a window size issue or something. The button just isn’t there. Thank you for the mobile update! I’m super excited about it.

Attachments

Frogcisco

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro 2nd Generation 12.9
Details of your issue: Certain inventory UIs don’t work as expected.
-Museum re-arranging shows mostly transparent inventory and won’t allow selection of museum pieces underneath it. (See screenshot)
-Unable to move any items into recycling bin near train station in the “community cleanup” special order quest.
-Unable to craft. A line appears where the craft button should be.
Screenshots/video:
7074C1C3-A3F8-4F7F-982A-C4145FC9E3ED.jpeg

E0BAA59A-456C-4D76-961D-F71978D316F1.jpeg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
-
Experienced issue after emergency load. Saved, quit, and re-opened app to Load game from menu and issue persists.
Any other info that might be relevant: Had issues with auto-collector UI that were similar, but seems to be fixed.

Last edited: