Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Pricefield

Greenhorn
This may have been from using a mini-shipping bin. If so, it should be fixed if you've gotten the most recent patch (which should be out for all Android users at this point, I believe).
Can confirm that the update did indeed fix the crash. Thanks for that and have a great rest of the week.

Sterben

Newcomer
Sorry to bother you despite saying that it would be the last update, there are signs of black lines in the animation of water movement, and of the road

Captura de pantalla_2023-01-13-19-07-07-657_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Captura de pantalla_2023-01-13-19-06-30-764_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-13-19-18-04-926_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-13-19-17-46-034_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Last edited:

TheForsaken2

Greenhorn
Hello! I am an iPad user, I loaded my game regularly through the load screen and have the latest updates. I ran into the issue previously of the Solarian Chronicles text not progressing, the update fixed that for me, but now I have the issue of not being able to select the text option I want to. I originally selected to be a wizard and then after that selection when I came to the one as pictured in my attachment, I could not make another selection and had to completely hard exit the game and lose that day’s progress.

Thanks for all the hard work and new updates!
F302117C-EE9F-4DB8-AD41-EA3790500D9E.jpeg

Orchid

Cowpoke
I found Elliot's Saturday hidey... and I am feeling a bit stupid now. He was actually there, but behind 'syrup' trees I've planted in the early days of the game . Didn't know there was so much space behind them... I cut the trees and removed decorations and there he was. Compare the pics. Please accept my apologies that I bothered you with it. It was no bug. At least you may have a good laugh at me now and that's good in these stressful days.

Attachments

Last edited:

Laddu

Greenhorn
Thanks for the report, this should be fixed in an upcoming patch, maybe tomorrow or the next day.
At least other players can play the game , i am just stuck waiting at main screen

clicking over new or load crashes the game

I hope the next update there will be a fix for that

i know your team is working over various bug reports but honestly it sucks waiting

feels like cake is right infront but you can't eat it

Samsung S5 Android 8.1

Elijah

Newcomer
(phone: iphone 14 pro max)
When i try to play a backround app like play music the game will freeze and can not play.

jrk1857

Greenhorn
I feel bad for mentioning this, but as of the 1.5.6.36 update I can no longer craft items except at my work bench. The button isn't on the screen.

iPad Pro 6th gen 12.9. (I know I'm the edge case for mobile display. Sorry.)

95024DA4-1AC6-4755-A98E-57CB6F8B8F61.png

Cedricisdoomed

Greenhorn
Type of phone: SM-A105M RQ8M802B3CZ

First issue: The cutscene of playing with Sebastian and Sam on his bedroom has the choice buttons glitched, alas you cannot click on the bottom choice even if you make sure your finger hits it, The touch will just count for the top button

Second issue(related to optimization): Everytime I leave or enter a room(Coops, barns, the farm itself, the village etc) the game will freeze for a couple seconds in frame until i can move again

Third (minor) issue: the Snow apparently falls way faster if i hold the camera to zoom in or out, and it keeps falling fast even if I'm just holding the zoom in one place so it looks really weird

Fourth issue: there's lines appearing basically everywhere in the map(this may be the case for other people), in the lakes, the ground(near lakes it looks like they're floating because they move with the water) scenarios like the tree leaves in the forest farm, above items in chests etc, it looks really odd

Fifth issue: Placing items in the bottom of buildings makes it really difficult to interact with it, it may take a few times until it finally receives the interaction (The problem goes on for every interactive item), It's also hard to even place something in the bottom (regardless of what it is)

From all the times i played, i always go via The Load game menu, No emergency loads

Ps: Sadly i cannot attach any videos because they're considered too big, so sorry!! Btw tysm for the new updates! They fixed a lot of things i experienced at first and that's amazing :O

gk021

Greenhorn
iphone 12
now everything appears too big? i tried fixing the menu and toolbar size but that didn’t work, and it seems a lot bigger than it was. same with the chat bars and everything else. scaling seems too big rather than too small now.

Attachments

Blue Tree

Greenhorn
Hi, thanks for reporting! I have some questions about the visible code issue:

- did you get this issue right when you got to the screen? which building did you move first?
- did you move the horse stable at all during this?
- what language are you playing on?
Hi, sorry I just now saw your post and the issue has been resolved in one of the patches. I spoke too soon and actually the issue is still there in 1.5.6.35. I had the Desert tower built today and it displayed the same message. Regardless here's the answers to your questions:
- the issue happened as soon as I selected a building to move. I believe the text at the top of the page says something like "Select a building to move."
- I moved the greenhouse and a couple other things, but not the horse stable.
- language is English.

Cheers and thanks for doing such a wonderful job here on the forums. It's such a warm and welcoming place, just like SDV.

Last edited:

ally.m.m

Greenhorn
Glitch: Android S21 galaxy 5g. All updates current as of 1/13/22. Beach Farm.

Started new game. Leveled to 5 foraging on Spring 26 year 1. Every night after that I get the level 5 "choice" for gatherer or the other option. Despite choosing gatherer on Spring 26, the level up sound and foraging choice has appeared every night and it is now Summer 2.

On Spring 28 leveled up farming to level 5. The farming choice also continues to appear every night. It is Summer 2 now.

I'm not sure I'm actually getting the benefits of the perks either.

Another glitch: I have "auto attack" turned on but sometimes the sword doesn't swing unless I manually begin it. This didn't used to happen.

Still loving the update though! Just thought I'd report minor glitches!

Simply A Farmer

Greenhorn
Device: Moto G Power (2022)
Just after the last update, noticed a few issues with UI being too big or small.
Junimo Kart is small, Journey of the Prairie King and Fishing are too bigScreenshot_20230111-201604.pngScreenshot_20230111-201820.pngScreenshot_20230113-113543.png

peachiwz

Newcomer
Please help me with this bug.
Mobile Redmi Note 10 5g.
My game closes on its own when I try to sleep or look at the calendar. I was really excited for the update but I haven't been able to play it until now

Racheyree

Newcomer
Playing on iPad.

I can not place any trash in the recycle bin behind the train platform to complete Linus’ task.

I also have to click on the ticket machine in Willys back room several times before it shows the purchase ticket to Ginger Island prompt

Padil23

Greenhorn
Type phone : Realme Narzo 50A
game version : 1.5.6.36
okay sooo i have some issue here. after i update the game, some texture have some issue like this (there some weird straight line on river and green house) , and i think it happen in all farm layout (except beach) usually this occurs in this section of the river
Screenshot_2023-01-14-10-07-49-76_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-14-10-08-14-83_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Last edited:

Nimerria

Greenhorn
ipad pro gen 3 12.9inch
ios 16.2
in addition to not being able to turn in quests like Gus’s famous omele, and community cleanup I can now no longer craft from inventory. The raft button is either too low i cant see it or I can see just a sliver of it but can’t click it.

I was able to complete the willy’s Ship and I was able to put beets in mayor Lewis’s fridge because it automatically took the items out of my inventory when I clicked yes.
perhaps the same could be done for the special request board quests?

also I got my last skill to 10 and it asks me each time I sleep to select my perk. The skill is foraging.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feras26f

Greenhorn
Hello, our favorite developer. I would like to warn you that the problem of stopping the game while playing the clips in the caliph is still there. Thank you for your wonderful work, the phone is iPhone 11