Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Arceus

Newcomer
Android 8.1 Samsung s5
the game crashes the moment when i click new or load over the screen .

plz solve this issue i waited a lot for this 1.5 , now can't even play the game jeez
Same, =( until now
But im still willing to wait for a fix =)

Anothony

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A01 (Android 11)
App version: 1.5.6.34

Issues:
The game seems to freeze for a second any time the music changes, like when entering buildings with their own bgm or during cutscenes.

2. I also can't seem to hold the use tool button (on the Joystick and buttons control type) anywhere except for inside the farmhouse (everywhere else it just uses the tool once, then stops).

3. When having a full inventory and dropping an item by dragging it out of it, I can't pick up another item until I open my inventory again, otherwise it just says inventory full, even though there is an empty slot.

4. Pressing the "back" button on my phone doesn't work properly. Instead of exiting out of menus or giving the prompt to close the game, a cursor appears on screen for a split second and it either opens the Journal (if no menu is open) or opens the topmost task in the Journal, if it is open. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do anything.

All of these have happened consistently every time.

Attachments

It often happens that the auto attack doesn't work and the enemies damage you accordingly. When you walk the auto attack works again, but you never know when it will stop attacking again.

This has been happening to me since build 31 and is still happening in build 33.

Megs1222

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 11 Pro

Details of your issue: minor bug when fishing in the mountain lake, there was an area with bubbles to the right of the bridge that stayed there almost all day (lot longer than typically) and the sound when reeling in a fish got stuck and played all day, sleeping to the next day did not help.

EDIT: Just happened again on a different save file on my beach farm, reeling in sound wouldn’t go away

Last edited:

Chinapaige

Greenhorn
Device: iPad Gen 6
Issues:
-I can’t put any geodes onto Clint’s anvil to break them
-I am not able to put any wood into the wood chest for Robin’s large hardwood request. The screen opens but I cannot interact with any items. Have tried tapping and dragging.

KayGeeBee

Farmhand
I play on my iPad, and I can't get my horse to go back in his stall. He will only stand in front of it. I tried going to sleep to see if he would go in while I was sleeping, but he did not. Help!

Attachments

aluo

Greenhorn
phone: Samsung SM-A022M (galaxy A02), android 11, 2 GB de RAM

my game doesn't open. the game crashes the moment I try to open my old saves and I can't even create a new one either.

Alrighty, I've had three more obvious (kinda, not completely obvious, but a little) glitches/bugs
1. Skull cavern isn't showing what level you're on. If I'm on an infested level it'll give a skull, but other than that, nothing (I might be wrong that it should be showing one, I just don't know how I'm supposed to know if I reached floor 100 without it) ( Jan 20, '23 ETA: really late, but I've found the level number finally, I can only see it with the quest screen up though)
Screenshot_20230109-191523.png
2. Flower power when zooming. It specifically started when I was down in the woods (after leaving the secret woods for me, I don't recall if it had been doing it before I entered the secret woods) it did continue for the rest of the day though
Screenshot_20230109-141926.png
3. I don't have evidence for this one so I'll track it extra carefully the next time I try it, but (I believe, there is the slightest chance I just majorly misplaced it) I shipped my last item from before the new update (a dinosaur egg) and it hasn't shown up as having ever been shipped in my shipped items chart/thing. I checked whether that would be repeated with the only new item I've gotten so far but that showed up perfectly fine. Like I said, I can't promise this happened, but I thought I'd mention it because I'm fairly certain that it did (I'll update this as soon as I get my next dino egg)
Here's the screenshots and I was (unfortunately) correct

(02/03/23 ETA: I'm an absolute idiot and have only now discovered that it's not a dino egg I'm missing, it's slime. I'll see if that fixes it and be back yet again
I was right, very silly me.)

Screenshot_20230110-193502.png
Screenshot_20230110-193538.png

Last edited:
Device: Retroid Pocket 3

Issue: During fishing, when the fish is within the reel bar, FPS drops dramatically making it impossible to catch the fish. Saw another poster with this issue on a different device running Android 12.
Update: after toggling off controller vibration in the controller settings menu, this problem seems to be gone, so there must be some issue with controller vibration while fishing.

Fayzvice

Greenhorn
Device : iPhone 11 Pro Max

Unfixed Bug, i used to play while playing song on Spotify, but now when u play song on Spotify the app going freeze, sorry for my poor English

Daniel_fox

Newcomer
Найден ещё 1 баг связанный с пэм она может иногда застрять в дереве и поехать в пустынь просто невозможно!
Ссылка на видео вот: https://imgur.com/a/hA0AVcL

sunlightgold

Greenhorn
Thanks everyone for all your very hard work on the update! I had the game on PC, then got it on mobile too and still absolutely loved it, even without all the new content. But I'm really looking forward to experiencing the new stuff again here! :D

This is a relatively minor bug, so I imagine it won't be top priority, which is absolutely reasonable! But I haven't seen anyone else report it yet, so thought I probably should.

Type of phone: Android (Motorola Moto G Pure)
Details of your issue: I'm having trouble placing some items on tables. I've been consistently unable to place some classes of items (minerals, artifacts, uncategorized items like Rainbow Shell or Tea Set) on tables. Others I've had better luck with (food, artisan goods, flowers). I've successfully placed Goat Cheese, Pomegranate, Void Mayonnaise, and Summer Spangle on a table. But it's not fully consistent by category; for example, I was unable to place Ancient Fruit on a table, which is in the same category as Pomegranate.

Vohn32

Greenhorn
Tecno Pova 4 pro

Toolbar setting resetting upon opening the the game
Screenshot_20230110-133052.jpg

Opening then closing the setting fixes it
Screenshot_20230110-133103.jpg
Screenshot_20230110-133106.jpg

cabookie

Newcomer
Type of phone: (Galaxy zfold 4)
Details of your issue: (e.g. consistently experiencing difficulty closing menus with red X in upper right in all menus: travelling merchant, pierre's shop, bulletin board, calendar etc, 100% of the time)
Screenshots/video:( unable to provide)
Any other info that might be relevant: did not have an issue until day 8 or so in first year, now it must be spammed along with clicking an item in inventory or the player menu to get out of any stuck menus. Consistent to every time.

Update: can no longer escape any menus and game is unplayable :(

Last edited:

redbobcat

Rancher
Thank you so much for releasing the long awaited update for mobile!

Problem: The donate item interface in the museum is out of alignment and takes half the screen on iPad, see screenshot.

Game Ver 1.5.6 build 32
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.2

63753FCC-9FF6-4DD4-847C-3CE565A5C035.png

qyy

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPad OS 16.2
Details of your issue: completely stuck and unable to leave the events! As a result I have to quite the app and restart my day without entering the event. This already happened TWICE including the the fall harvest festival and spirit nights
Screenshots/video:
image.jpg

Any other info that might be relevant:
This only happens after the version 15 update

Attachments

qyy

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPad OS 16.2
Details of your issue: completely stuck and unable to leave the events! As a result I have to quite the app and restart my day without entering the event. This already happened TWICE including the the fall harvest festival and spirit nights
Screenshots/video:View attachment 13418
Any other info that might be relevant:
This only happens after the version 15 update
Add more information: walking and chatting is working fine. The problem is that clicking the path on the top left doesn’t take you out of the event