Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Vivianmansano

Newcomer
Purple slimes in the skull cave are much quicker than they were before, it became really difficult mining there, it seems they can jump from a very long distance and with great speed. Anyone else noticed this?

greasergremlin

Greenhorn
Device: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (4th generation) OS 16.1.1

Details of the issue: Can‘t drop produce in Pierre’s produce box or recycling bin by train.

Screenshot:
8B55C9D9-84A0-430E-9638-55ED153FC89B.png

Last edited:

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Phone: IPhone 12
Bugs:
  • Everything is very zoomed out, including the loading screen
  • My animals are either grumpy or “thin” when I interact with them, even though the shed and barn are both full of hay and there’s grass outside
  • My tool bar is bigger and unable to scroll anymore, so I struggle with switching items
  • Joystick is messed up, moving controls arent working the same
  • I havnt found any others yet because I just started up my game this morning. Will update if I find any more issue

• if you could please fix these issues I’m on year 2 and I love this game but these issues are really making it hard to enjoy rn
Thanks for the reports. Could you give me more details about the joystick issues? Which control scheme are you using? And any extra details regarding how it feels messed up would be helpful.

Ckay4ever

Newcomer
So, there seems to be something wrong with the menus settings... Every time I load the game after trying to fix the size of the menus, it just resets them to HUGE. The in game date is also massively over sized.

The sliders fix things as far as size, but if u mess with another slider, whether it's related or not, it just seems to redo all the menus to huge size as well..

The item/egg grabber inside the chicken coop seems to be bugged too... When I open it up after a over night wait.. It doesn't open up like a regular chest would like before. It only shows enough squares for how many items are in it. But when you grab the items and bring them into your chest/gather them, some of the eggs/items disappear completely.

Also, in the same area (the grabber)... It pulls random items from my inventory into the grabber as I'm trying to Transfer the eggs and whatnot to my inventory. (in pictures below) u can see that it randomly pulled my wood into it... And my gold axe. (I didn't get a Pic of the axe in there tho.)

Screenshot_20230108_192929.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_192946.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_192955.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_193004.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_193014.jpg

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
IMPORTANT: the following is actually a translation issue! The English "cancel quest" was translated into the German "accept quest". It can't be more silly...
Phone: Google Pixel 4a
Language: German
No mods ever
Tutorial mode active
Bug:In a new game, when receiving the initial quest (greet people), I can click on "accept quest", but after that I hear a noise of paper rustling and then, the quests can't be seen anymore- the exclamation mark just isn't there. see screenshot:
View attachment 12903
thanks for the report! should be fixed in the next patch, or the following

Psychosmores

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Details of your issue: I have had difficulty opening chest inside my barn, getting the finished cheese from the cheese makers, and putting milk on the cheese makers. I tried using tools to remove those, but nothing works.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S22

Details of issue: I cannot place anything, and have difficulty interacting with anything on the left side of buildings on the bottom row.

Screenshots:
In this one, I cannot place anything to the left of the cheese press on the bottom row of my barn. I can place more to the right however
View attachment 12904

Here, all the chests in the bottom row of my shed are difficult to interact with. By spam clicking the chest and the tile above it I can sometimes open the chest. They also cannot be removed. Chests to the right work as intended.
View attachment 12905
This should hopefully be fixed in a patch for tomorrow (not tonight's, which is already in the build pipeline)

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Thanks for another day of bug reports everyone.
Another patch is being submitted with the following fixes/additions:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

gk021

Greenhorn
Thanks for another day of bug reports everyone.
Another patch is being submitted with the following fixes/additions:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests
Will the size of the text be fixed? Or where things appear to not fit properly on screen?

Attachments

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
I do have the toggle button. I just checked in-game, and the game does remember even if I only have the tap-to-move, the cheeky little thing.

My guess is that it was because I always save the game (save backup or sleeping) before I exit, even before the 1.5 update. When I load where I saved while accidentally leaving it on just ttm, pressing the toggle does not bring up the buttons (so I thought that was the norm). That probably makes the game forget about the other control preference, which I guess makes sense? Especially now that backup save makes the game wonky haha! Well at least I know now, thanks!

As always, thank you for your hardwork!
That's all very helpful. After some more testing, I think that when saving using the 'save backup' option, the control scheme is being reset to default (tap-to-move), which is not intended! I'll see what I can do to fix that in a patch soon. Thanks again!

Bodaddy

Newcomer
IPad 6th green, iOS 15

when doing the Lewis clean up trash mission I could not move trash items from the 2nd and 3rd inventory row into the recycle bin. Only items in the top inventory row would move into recycle bin when tapped.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Will the size of the text be fixed? Or where things appear to not fit properly on screen?
Yeah that's something we're going to be working on this coming week. It's a bit more complicated of an issue than some of the other stuff, and I have to prioritize game-breaking bugs or crashes first.

Bug videos via MEGA.

1. A disorder occurs in the chests when you put in it an object that exceeds the stacking limit of 999 and it doesn't add up as it should. (Video)

2. When you fish an object or a fish and walk with the joystick in some direction, the line is cast without pressing the action button. (Video)

3. Sometimes the buttons are misaligned and it is fixed when you enter the position and size editor. I got the hang of it. (Video)

4. This bug has been reported before, but I leave 3 videos of how items are duplicated from the chests when you have a full inventory, this time, with the Skull Cavern chests. (3 videos in 1)

Last edited:

oregano

Greenhorn
I noticed another issue. Before, I used to be able to use the obelisks while mounted on my horse. (Beach and mountain.)
Just now, I tried to access the beach while mounted and I couldn’t. Would be helpful if you could get that fixed eventually :)
(Phone: iPhone XR)

Arceus

Newcomer
First of all thank u CA for the update and congrats

Compatibility issues on low end devices such as android 5.1.1 up
The game loads and lets you pass the starting screen but eventually crashes when loading or creating a new save =)
It runs well at start but then it crashes )=

LhyneeZi

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A52

I can't open the chest, pls help i keep clicking them and still not working

I'm also having a hard time putting any items near that bottom left part edge

Screenshot_20230109_122921.jpg

Last edited:
Died in the cavern because my galaxy blade wouldn’t work
I have the same! Enemies take no damage! There is only repulsion! The same goes for other swords! I hope this will be fixed, otherwise it makes no sense to go down into the mine, into the cave of the skull, and so on.

Shinesky

Newcomer
Type of phone: iphone 13
Details of your issue: Korean is too small and the screen is weird when I open the box.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
ABA94AC1-63C0-4E13-B715-178FF73C4793.png
653A30E3-D980-42EF-AC79-22D3B5D1CFEF.png
258898E5-4591-40BB-8419-B13479F06ABB.png