Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

frazzledbrit

Greenhorn
Playing on iPhone SE, a couple more bugs I have encountered:

- trying to tap on villagers to talk to them is a bit buggy, often I have to tap more than once (particularly with Willy, where I find myself having to move around and then spam tap until dialogue starts)
- auto attack occasionally stops working temporarily (am able to fix but opening my inventory or going into the settings menu, but don’t actually have to change any settings)
- can’t see the quality of fish when fishing without going into inventory to look
- some early game quests never appeared (eg getting started, raising animals)

Darkmers

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.

1/7 6:30 PM PST:
the first bug-fix patch is incoming, and includes:
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game
Type of phone: Huawei Y7P
Details of your issue: I unstall and reinstalled the game when i install the game always there is nothing of audio, music, background. No matter how many times i do it there no change.
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/xBIkMEY3e90
Any other info that might be relevant: Probably is strange use the gspace but its the only way of use playstore in new huawei devices. I show all the progress in the video.

MatiValley

Newcomer
Tipo de teléfono: Samsung S20 FE (Android 13)
Detalles de su problema: there are 2 problems. previously the energy bar was completely visible, now I can't see the bottom part well. When walking and trying to go to the town, I have to bring the camera closer to go to the corridor and move it away to go to the town, in addition to the fact that before I could touch anywhere on the way and now it is difficult for it to pass because the camera does not make all the movements camera.
Screenshot_20230108_181216_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_181234_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_181301_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_181250_Gallery.jpg

Elenna101

Farmer
Playing on Ipad Mini 6

A couple things missing in the phone version compared to PC:
- The "add to stacks" button in the chest menu doesn't exist. (This was an issue in 1.4 as well.)
- The "Advanced Crafting Menu" option doesn't seem to exist (the one that shows how many times you've crafted something). I believe this was also an issue in 1.4

Also, I can't play music from the iOS music app while playing Stardew. (Sorry, the in-game soundtrack is great, but after 2000+ hours of playing Stardew, sometimes I want a change.) The music pauses when I open the app, and when I try to use the iOS control center to unpause it, the game freezes entirely and I have to close and re-open it. Not a huge deal but would be nice to have.

DMani

Newcomer
**UPDATED AND RESOLVED**

Type of Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S9+

I'm unable to complete the save file transfer and lost my farm. When I open the game, a "Farm Migration" screen pops up to make a copy of my old farm. I click "ok", then I'm sent to my downloads. I cant seem to find the "StardewValley folder" that I'm requested to select, so give access to my downloads in general. It doesn't work and I'm instead sent back to the Farm Migration screen. I end up creating my own "StardewValley" folder in hopes that it'll just save my farm onto that file. Once again, it doesn't work and I'm sent back to the Farm Migration screen. It does this over and over again. I click skip since there isn't anything else for me to do and find that my farm is longer saved. Does anyone know how to fix this or if its possible to access my old farm again? Thank you!

UPDATE: After unistalling and reinstalling the game, I was given an option to select files directly from my internal storage that was not there before. There I found the requested "StardewValley" file. MY OLD FARM IS BACK!! I hope this helps someone.

Screenshot_20230108-160846.jpg

Last edited:

defonza

Greenhorn
Samsung tab s7

Game crashes moments after loading from previous spot. If I load from start of day, it doesn't crash as quickly,but still does. Unplayable at the moment, as I can't get past the egg festival.

I've downloaded the initial update to 1.5

alexkgamer

Newcomer
since the 1.5 mobile update came out, I can't play. I open the game and it doesn't enter, it just stays on a black screen and then the game closes. nothing loads, nothing appears on the screen. I don't know if Eric already knows, but, even with the 1.5.6 update, the bug is not resolved.

rosamarinho

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy J7 firmware SM-J700M from Brazil with J700MUBU2BRC2 and Android version 6.0.1.
Build fingerprint: Samsung/j7elteub/j7elte:6.0.1/MMB29K/J700MUBU2BRC2
Type of Gamepad: Ipega PG-9078 wireless Bluetooth gamepad

Details of issue:. Some bugs using the bluetooth gamepad I am occurring.

When you press "R3", the chat appears, when you press botton "A" after botton "R3", the typing keyboard appears (the keyboard is working normally btw).
Screenshot_20230108-180429.png

Screenshot_20230108-180413.png

The game cursor is present in the next scene before selections pages.
Screenshot_20230108-180140.png

Screenshot_20230108-180148.png

The game cursor does not appear in the controls options menu, only touchscreen available in this area.
Screenshot_20230108-180244.png

Some crashes occur when entering environments (nps houses).

Fishing cursor in game scale, during zoom in and zoom out.
Screenshot_20230108-181843.png

Screenshot_20230108-181935.png

Game cursor stuck on the first selection box when opening chests.

Pressing the "up" and "down" buttons on open chests only moves the red selection box left and right, making it impossible to move up or down or select the inventory. (Clicking on the screen on touchscreen works normally)
Screenshot_20230108-180323.png

Game cursor stuck when you try to buy something in any store, and after the purchase opens the inventory. it is also not possible to select quantity of a product using the gamepad.
Screenshot_20230108-182407.png

It's not a problem, but it's totally possible to use the gamepad and the touchscreen at the same time as if they were the same controller.
Gamepad actions cancel touchscreen actions and vice versa.

Unfortunately I couldn't record it but here are the prints.

Thank you for your work

Attachments

FlowerChild

Newcomer
Playing on IOS
1. Player keeps freezing at night, it has happened at 8:20, 9:20 and 11:20. I can still open the inventory screen and look at things, the character just won’t move.
2.The inventory screen, fishing bar, building painting tool, essentially every screen that pops up is really small. I cant find any way to enlarge it at all. Zooming in does nothing and couldn’t find a way to adjust it in the controls.

cinimini15

Newcomer
Google Pixel 6 pro

The dates bar is absolutely huge. Can't get it to scale.

Pierre seems to disappear when he shouldn't be.

Farm animals do not want to eat even though there's hay

FXNanabug

Greenhorn
Device: IPad 9 gen (IPadOS 16.1.1)

sometimes when I’m in chests for a little (more than 5 minutes) everything freezes and cannot move until I restart app.

sk537224

Newcomer
iPhone 12 Pro max

- after foraging using the hoe in winter at the bus stop, the game was unresponsive and needed to be force closed.

-Linus is walking on a nonexistent path in the mountains above the mines. Winter at night.
7C117E63-DD18-4AAA-AC78-54DFDE5D4BD5.jpeg
8E71A7AF-CED6-4E9F-BB5D-9C02ACEFF53D.png

VoodooStardust

Newcomer
Samsung s22 ultra

I gave a diamond to Grandpas shrine on day one. The cut scene repeated on day two, I gave the shrine another diamond. Cut scene repeated in day 3, it asked for a diamond.

On my other game, pretty sure I got a iridium producing statue at this point...
Screenshot_20230108_220220.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_214207.jpg

Emerivia

Newcomer
iPad pro
1. I can’t pick up the eggs in the coop (Only the left side of the coop). The right side of the coop is fine.
2. I can’t forage while mounting on the horse.

Persephone

Greenhorn
Device: iPad Pro 12.9inch 4th gen

when trying to finish Willy’s juicy bugs wanted quest I can’t put the bug meat in the barrel. The only thing on the screen when trying that works is the X to leave the screen. Edit: can not do this for any one the quests. 745BC132-D5FC-4D74-B2E0-F1CBB0787610.png092A4E8A-5C53-4B9F-BF33-3581AF7FE6DC.png

Last edited: