Unofficial mod updates

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
I'm using the unofficial update @Prsim 99 posted, MURDERDRONE 0.0.7-unofficial.2-prism99.zip
I'm getting a message that says it's using deprecated code (iAssetLoader) and won't work in the next Smapi update.
I kinda need this to be able to play (my hands don't do well with repetitive, timed clicking) Is there an update planned?
Please?
It's in my queue. I am in the process of updating my mods and unofficial mods to SMAPI 4

jpierrepaul

Greenhorn
hey there, just wondering if anyone else is having issues with Kaya's More Gems, and if so, can someone please update/help troubleshoot? Here's the link:

Does anyone have any idea of an update for A Wittily Named Recolor (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2995)? It's not been updated since 2021 and I'm liking the idea of this one!
To be fair, it's still working. I'm still using it in my current playthroughs. AFAIK it's updated to 1.5. Now if you're asking for compatibility with modded areas like SVE and RSV, that's another issue. IIRC there's an unofficial file for SVE areas in the comments section.

shleep

Greenhorn
hey everyone, is anyone else having issues with Forage Fantasy? I already asked the author on nexus and they said that the mod might've lost compatibility over the last updates and that they don't have the time to check on it currently.

this is what it looks like for me:
en9EWBg0Jt.png

AMJ_Introvert

Newcomer
Hello! I think this is the right place for this but if not please let me know. I was wondering if anyone could help with this mod: Shen's Wallpaper and Flooring at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

It works fine still however it replaces vanilla assets instead of adding extra walls and floors and I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to do an unofficial update for it, so it doesn't replace assets anymore but adds extra instead?

Here's an updated version. I only tested that it loads into the game and that grandpa shows up. Any issues feel free to say so.
[Angry Grandpa] Couldn't apply harmony patch to Farm: addGrandpaCandles_Transpiler

This should not cause any problems, but a visual bug with off-center candle flames may be noticed.

is there any way to fix this?

Cassialli

Tiller
I have been trying to install the BFAV Boar but I haven't been having any luck. I also tried the files shared at the post session in Nexus for the unofficial updates and I have been getting this error:

[Content Patcher] Could not load content pack '[BFAV] Riazaia's Boar': content pack must specify the Changes or CustomLocations fields..

There are two unofficial updates: alexiy777 and Mazzons and neither are working for me rn.
Not sure if you managed to get this mod updated, but I think I got it working.

Attachments

fembecca

Greenhorn
Does anyone have any news on an updated Save Anywhere? Both the original mod and the 1.5 version say on their main pages that they're broken.

bigpak

Newcomer
Is there any way someone could update Farm Expansion for 1.5? I know there was an unofficial update that was working at one point, but I don't know if it worked for 1.5.

That is the github fork. I really really really would appreciate it, I really miss this mod :(

hey, i don't know if this is too big of an big ask but would anyone be able to update the white water farm map to be compatible with the 1.5 movable shipping bin? in cp or xnb form i don't mind. pathoschild converted it to cp a while ago but it isn't compatible with the shipping bin update and it's preventing me from being able to move my bin or retek it :(

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
Is there any way someone could update Farm Expansion for 1.5? I know there was an unofficial update that was working at one point, but I don't know if it worked for 1.5.

That is the github fork. I really really really would appreciate it, I really miss this mod :(
I have continued and expanded upon the original mod, with the authors permission, it is on nexus as Stardew Realty. Instead of only having a single expansion it accomodates up to 10 expansions. If you have an old Farm Expansion save, it attempts to migrate it to the new format. Try it on a backup of your old version, just in case.

universefrog

Newcomer
Would anyone here be willing to give me some advice on a 1.5.5+ migration issue? I posted the question here. Also - if I do manage to get it working, do you think I should release it as an unofficial patch? I started it as a project for my own game but the author hasn't been active since 2021 and I figure others might appreciate it.