Share your in-game outfits

JuliB00

Sodbuster
I meant to post these for Halloween, but of course I forgot, so lets pretend we're absolutely not in November yet.

View attachment 7140
Out of my way you vile... air I guess?
View attachment 7141
You have three wishes, and the first two don't count
View attachment 7142
Such a skilled magician I make squares appear out of thin air
View attachment 7143
The art, the artist
View attachment 7144
Fishin' cursors in the rain ♫♪
View attachment 7145
We have to save the princess- wait, I'M the princess
View attachment 7146
Can I spy on the while town too?
View attachment 7147
So what happens if I mix bleach and ammonia?
View attachment 7148
These pecks are 100% natural I swear

I'm having way too much fun with this.
I must say, the artist is much more impressive than the art

kailomonkey

Tiller
Great thread! If I manage to get my screenshots off my PS4 I'll share mine. I don't do a lot but have my traditional favourite hat and top. And tried to get my beachwear together recently. I'd also like to get 2 ideal Flower Dance outfits together.

kailomonkey

Tiller
So from left to right:
  • This is me in a fetching purple farmer shirt? And Cowgal Hat I've worn since I played a long while ago.
  • Next up is my beachwear since unlocking the resort. I dyed my hair recently it was always brown before. I poured my best boots into Space Boots to have purple instead of ugly brown. I have sunglasses and a toga top, and some shorts dyed whiteish to blend with the toga that you can't see here because I just look too good to not be riding a horse apparently.
  • Third is me about to replace my wife Abigail in the Flower Dance after she spent all week excited about it and asking if I'd been practicing for it.
  • Lastly I show my 2 kids; Angel and Devil. Devil has his skeleton mask as he lives up to his name but Angel is no kitty cat push over she's a Tiger! Not pictured I finally gave Devil some mouse ears instead to cut him a break but honestly they just look like huge devil horns!
Stardew Valley Outfits.png

philodygmn

Greenhorn
This thread’s original post said (tongue-in-cheek) bonus points for Halloween costumes so I’m starting my posts here with Stardew’s closest analogue. Even though I hate Halloween, spook, and gore IRL I decided within the safe confines of a Stardew playthrough that themed decor for Spirit’s Eve represented an interesting creative opportunity. If I ever do a full shed or cave in the theme then I’ll use those snake pillars from the claw machine that flank the Shrine of Challenge, too.

Attachments

Last edited:
I meant to post these for Halloween, but of course I forgot, so lets pretend we're absolutely not in November yet.

View attachment 7140
Out of my way you vile... air I guess?
View attachment 7141
You have three wishes, and the first two don't count
View attachment 7142
Such a skilled magician I make squares appear out of thin air
View attachment 7143
The art, the artist
View attachment 7144
Fishin' cursors in the rain ♫♪
View attachment 7145
We have to save the princess- wait, I'M the princess
View attachment 7146
Can I spy on the while town too?
View attachment 7147
So what happens if I mix bleach and ammonia?
View attachment 7148
These pecks are 100% natural I swear

I'm having way too much fun with this.
wow, great variety of outfits!