Share your in-game outfits

Mr satan

Farmhand
These two are my outfits,yes pretty bland I know, I'm actually trying to get more clothes and try new combinations to get nice clothes, anyway the first one is my second outfit(I can't remember my first one,it wasn't that good anyway)
My second outfit:
the straw hat
skull shirt
iridium boots
the default farmer pants(slightly brighter blue as I colored it in the second outfit)
My third outfit (current):
Red cowboy hat
Vacation shirt
The same farmer pants and boots

Also if you have any suggestions for cool clothes you know I'm open(I'm in endgame and I pretty much have everything)

Attachments

DragonGwen

Farmer
You parents must be proud that you kept the traditional family name! What was their source of wealth that they graciously bestowed upon you and all future generations in the clan of [163][74]?
Making cinder shards into jewelry is a very profitable business but [unfortunately] they left the company to my brother, so that I was forced to get a job at joja co.

ArtifactSpot

I mostly wear the denim farmer pants but slide it over to darken the stonewashed blue denim look. I made a pair in black too. Then I rotate a bunch of shirts. I make them myself with the sewing machine, or sometimes buy from Sandy. My favorites are the ones made with the coconut, tropical curry, poi, magma cap, arrowhead, spicy eel, magic rock candy and poppyseed muffin. I usually pair with dragon scale or mermaid boots and delicate bow or daisy bow. Occasionally I go super girly and pair a long frilly skirt with a matching colored pretty shirt. I also love changing hairstyles and colors at the wizard basement.

Confused

Rancher
Putting that Golden Pumpkin to good use! I forgot to Tailor it up and I even have the Sewing Machine in the Farmhouse set up in the Sewing Room. Going to do that now!
It's like my favorite hat, it also fits really well on a lot of the hairstyles in-game, cause it's so big and magical.

ArtifactSpot

Wow! You and Sebby have more kids now! They are gorgeous. I love big families. 🥰 Are you imagining more children or using a mod that allows for more than 2? I wish we could have more in SDV un-modded.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Wow! You and Sebby have more kids now! They are gorgeous. I love big families. 🥰 Are you imagining more children or using a mod that allows for more than 2? I wish we could have more in SDV un-modded.
There is a whole extended family. My mind has conceived the entire thing. I'm crazy:)