Unofficial mod updates

PerpetualGamer

Greenhorn
Was the bed moved?
Nope. I have 2 child beds and one crib. But he's coming home now. He still won't go to bed. He just stands there staring off into space. It's okay, except when he's in the adults' bedroom staring at the bed. Then it gets creepy. (Edited due to being too tired to write with any coherence.)

Last edited:

midnightxrush

Newcomer
I third this. I've tried all of the options to get TEh's Fishing Overhaul running but to no avail. I've got my hands on an old version with those Json files included and I'm attaching it here, let me know if you manage to make it work.

UPDATE: I did this

Instead of using that old version I used the latest unofficial version during the first launch, closed the game and pasted the Json files from the attached zip. Did all the other steps listed above and now It seems to be working. I'm also running SVE + More fish.

i have tried this method couldnt get new jsons to regen. i am mostly getting a error but mod is loading}

[Teh's Fishing Overhaul] Mod crashed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'TehPers.Core.Json.IJsonApi TehPers.Core.Json.Extensions.GetJsonApi(TehPers.Core.ITehCoreApi)'.
at TehPers.FishingOverhaul.ModFishing.LoadConfigs()
at TehPers.FishingOverhaul.ModFishing.Entry(IModHelper helper)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, ContentCoordinator contentCore, ModDatabase modDatabase) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1546

Nope. I have 2 child beds and one crib. But he's coming home now. He still won't go to bed. He just stands there staring off into space. It's okay, except when he's in the adults' bedroom staring at the bed. Then it gets creepy. (Edited due to being too tired to write with any coherence.)
Is the bed blocked?

casual_sins

Newcomer
iv been running 1.5.4

the windows version of smapi 1.5.5 don't work for windows(downloaded it tried it and it just instant closes the cmd.) vs the 1.5.4 which works perfectly.
I had to download the latest .NET runtime from Microsoft before the newest version would work for me. For whatever reason, it was never included in the forced updates that Windows has... Link used: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/5.0/runtime

silvermoonchan

Sodbuster

Notallme

Cowpoke
i have tried this method couldnt get new jsons to regen. i am mostly getting a error but mod is loading}

[Teh's Fishing Overhaul] Mod crashed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'TehPers.Core.Json.IJsonApi TehPers.Core.Json.Extensions.GetJsonApi(TehPers.Core.ITehCoreApi)'.
at TehPers.FishingOverhaul.ModFishing.LoadConfigs()
at TehPers.FishingOverhaul.ModFishing.Entry(IModHelper helper)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, ContentCoordinator contentCore, ModDatabase modDatabase) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1546
I'm attaching my working mod folder in case you wanna take a look. When I was getting that error, the game loaded but the mod did not work. Keep in mind I'm using SVE+More Fish. I'd recommend running it and doing the steps where you delete the Json with the game open to avoid any weird issues.

Attachments