Unofficial mod updates

Hi there! I'm pretty new to the SDV modding community and recently had to update my game to the 64-Bit beta version to avoid memory issues that were causing my game to crash but now it seems I'm unable to play with the mods I want because of this I've already contacted several authors on Nexus particularly the Ridgeside publishers who told me to change to 64-Bit in the first place and am patiently waiting there response but in the meantime has anyone got updated versions of these mods you can see which ones are outdated in the SMAPI Log: https://smapi.io/log/ca492879b10645d6b465b6979c03c68f thanks again! :)
Did they tell you to switch to the new 64-bit beta specifically? A bunch of stuff isn't updated to the new beta yet, they may have been recommending the old versions of 64-bit. I'm still using it for that reason and the memory issues and having no troubles. Here's the tutorial on how to do that if you need it

odetolava

Newcomer
Has anyone made an official version of expanded preconditions utility yet? it's the last mod left that needs to be updated before u can play sde on 1.5.5

Last edited:

sct_0

Greenhorn
Has anyone made an official version of expanded preconditions utility yet? it's the last mod left that needs to be updated before u can play see on 1.5.5
Yep, the dev updated their github repo an hour ago:

(I've not at all been stalking this mod for an update for the last couple days, totally not, nope.)

SillyMegalodon

Newcomer
Stardew Valley Reimagined 2

This is the unofficial version.
Fixed an error on the special bulletin board in front of Lewis's house,
Fixed a solid tree error in the Secret woods

Add a barrel next to Willy's house
Added railroad recycling bin.

Fix Railroad.tbin File Error
Sorry.

Please delete the previous version.

Please let me know if there is a problem.
the railroad bin works, but the barrel next to Willy's is there, but un-interactable. Thanks for fixing this :)

Azazellea

Cowpoke
Okay, the last time I checked, the problem with ChildtoNPC was that it kept trying to run something that didn't exist..?
Is that still the case?

bouqucst

Greenhorn
Hi, could someone convert CF from yellog furniture to content patcher? I really want to use it because it doesn't load in this format and the original yewon11 hid it, if you have the CP version or can convert it to this format I would appreciate it very much.

Attachments

cramybones

Newcomer
Hi! I had updated SMAPI and my SDV game to beta 1.5.5. and there are a couple of mods in my game that I know of that either aren't working properly, or just do not work. I've looked at each mod and if the author had updated it for beta 1.5.5, and none of them that I know of has updated to it.

-Custom Furniture (some of my textures have a warped chair texture, I have not been able to figure out whether it's custom furniture or content patcher)
-Stardew Hacks (the mod Harvest with Scythe does not work because stardew hack has not been updated)
-Adopt n' Skin unofficial update (it had caused a crash when taking my horse or myself into the SVE marlon area when going inside)
-Dynamic Night Time (I don't exactly know why it is giving errors, apologies ^^')

I will also put my most recent log in which I recreated the crash:
https://smapi.io/log/866fc160f52f471099e8771a0aa0c2a5

If anyone has updates to these mods to fit into the 1.5.5 beta would be greatly appreciated!

Kreeate

Rancher
Any1 willing to update MTN, please?
When making requests for unofficial updates, please include a link to the original mod at the very least.
People don't necessarily know or understand the abbreviation you put out there.

MTN could mean many things. Please specify in detail which mod this is?

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
what mod is it?
When making requests for unofficial updates, please include a link to the original mod at the very least.
People don't necessarily know or understand the abbreviation you put out there.

MTN could mean many things. Please specify in detail which mod this is?
Probably this user made a request for MTN (More Than Necessary)
MTN (no longer maintained; equivalent map customisability was added in Stardew Valley 1.5).