Writing A Fanfic-(ish) Story

Owltine

Cowpoke
I’m currently writing a story/fanfic set in the My hero Academia world, it’s no where near done and i barely have much to it, but i do like getting opinions and advice on how i’m doing so far.

With that being said I do love honesty, but just don’t be rude. I’m no where near a good writer i’m just getting practice in before i actually start my Stardew Valley story going.

A little info on the story starting with the title is:

My Hero Academia: Shattered realities And the future heroes” The title i now think is a little cheesy but i mean it’ll work for now lol.

before i post the Google Doc here’sa little snippet that i like to add at the beginning of my stories to help get people interested (not sure if i should just delete it it may not be needed.)

“Heroes always believe in the best and most hopeful outcome, but what if there wasn’t one, what if every choice and every rescue only leads to the world's destruction. What if there was no way to change this every possibility even if you could travel back in time every outcome lead to the deaths of millions…. I never thought it would be possible but… it is and the world is burning before my eyes and there’s nothing that can change it…”

well if your already curious by now with my silly rambling of nonsense please take a look and give me your opinion, just note: I have not focused on editing or fixing grammar i am strictly just trying to get down whatd in my head before it completely vanishes and then i’ll go back through and fix things, but that also doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to mention places that need desperate fixing (cause i suck at finding my mistakes) just bare with the issues pls and thanks! 😅 well enjoy or not!

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
before i post the Google Doc here’sa little snippet that i like to add at the beginning of my stories to help get people interested (not sure if i should just delete it it may not be needed.)
I think giving a bit of an overview like this is always helpful.

Owltine

Cowpoke
I think giving a bit of an overview like this is always helpful.
Thats always mu thought when i start, like even if its just a small little like thought of one of the characters i like to think it kinda helps form the setting? if that makes any sense lol

Owltine

Cowpoke
I’ve been writing for years now and i’m still trying to find a writing style that fits me lol man i still feel like a beginner, i’ve been trying a lot of different writing types and i’ve found one that actually is very interesting, its just hard to keep going cause it can get complicated.

but I wrote one story that each chapter was a character POV but it got fairly chaotic lol @.@