Unofficial mod updates

Candlejack

Greenhorn
Yes you can add two wallnuts, but your savegame Will be corrupted. For some like me that is an issue. True it has no uncircumventable gameplay effect, but it has a deep effect. And will show up under https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/. If you did not have said Issue you either allready collected them beforehand or not yet and will run into the issue. I just posted here as a warning since some, like me, might realise this too late and thus feel the need to remake the game ^^.
Thats all fine and dandy, but doesnt warrant screaming "DO NOT USE THIS MOD !!!! I REPEAT DO NOT USE !!!".
The corruption of your save file has pretty much 0 impact on your game. You can achieve 100% perfection and unlock everything. If a site doesnt count it, what does it matter? Not like its hard to check ingame. I mean whatever floats your boat if you have a problem with it, not arguing against that, but the way you express it is kinda rude imo.
Especially since every mod can corrupt your files. Mods in itself are labeled as "Use on your own risk".

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
I'm not sure if others are having an issue with this unofficial update, or if it's a mod conflict I have, but this mod just doesn't work for me. I am able to build the winery (although the build function for that is somewhat glitchy), but am unable to enter it. It's as though the building has no entrance. I don't have any SMAPI errors, it simply doesn't work.
The first day or two after the winery is built, the door is hidden on the left side at the back (I am not sure if this occurred in the original or is a side effect of the upgrade, I have not had time to dig into it). After that the door works as is should in the front. Not sure about the glitchy build, I have built a few on my farm and they seem to build okay.

llamamama

Tiller
The first day or two after the winery is built, the door is hidden on the left side at the back (I am not sure if this occurred in the original or is a side effect of the upgrade, I have not had time to dig into it). After that the door works as is should in the front. Not sure about the glitchy build, I have built a few on my farm and they seem to build okay.
Wow, thank you so much for letting me know! Sorry if you had previously noted this detail somewhere else and I missed it. I removed the building after the second in-game day, when I couldn't get into it, but I guess I should have waited longer before dismissing the building as unusable.

llamamama

Tiller
Adopt and Skin 3.2.0-beta.1.6 should fix the no strays spawning issue in singleplayer. On my personal tests I'm still seeing some weirdness with notifications and wild horses, so please let me know how that goes with this build! Again, if you find bugs please reply/ping here or on discord Corrin#9977 with a log.
On each new in-game day, I get a SMAPI error for this unofficial update of Adopt 'n Skin.
Log parser, https://smapi.io/log/0df9583499ff4d69aa06db3b639e56cf

The error seems to always come right after the "A wild horse has been spotted!" alert. The error disappears if I turn off the "NotifyHorseSpawnLocation" in the config file. When that is set to true, that notification does not happen. The wild horse still spawns, despite the error.

And, also, not sure if it's related to the error, but I can't seem to get a stray pet to show up? I set the probability to 100% just to test it and, still, nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

GreenSolac3e

Newcomer
I've done some testing, and it seems that Always On for Multiplayer mod is working on 1.5. You need to compile it with the updates from slamerz (not sure if he's on this forum, but his github is Slamerz). The original mod is by Funny_Snek.

If you don't have visual studio, here is the precompiled DLLs and manifest. Just drag into your Mods folder with SMAPI.
after a couple of days, the auto mode host stops working, or atleast it did for me, now time passes normally regardless of if the host is alone/ idle.
i've tried removing the mod and redownloading it, incase something changed in the mod. still does it

KickAshe

Farmhand
Anyone have any insight into this? I am trying to get this map to work with 1.5 (will not load due to following error: [Content Patcher] SMAPI blocked 'Maps\Farm' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which would cause a crash.) and I am not sure how to put them in the right order or what the right order is? I have Tiled and know the basics, but if anyone could help out that would be great.

Allayna

Sodbuster
Anyone have any insight into this? I am trying to get this map to work with 1.5 (will not load due to following error: [Content Patcher] SMAPI blocked 'Maps\Farm' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which would cause a crash.) and I am not sure how to put them in the right order or what the right order is? I have Tiled and know the basics, but if anyone could help out that would be great.

I don't used Tiled (still use tIDE I'm weird...)
but I found this in their documentation

you need to rename the non-vanilla tilesheets to have a z- or z_ in front of them
ie 'greener' to 'z-greener'

MJA1981

Greenhorn
Thanks! Here's the same update, but with a corrected version (to fix update alerts) and removed config.json (to avoid overwriting player settings).

I didn't create this unofficial update! See the quoted post if you have any issues with it.
Hi I've been using Kelvin rosa version of this update as I didn't know you had corrected it.. Thank you... One thing I recently noticed and it took about 100 hours to get there but... I finally got an Ostrich Egg and had it in the incubator for days then the game ever day would say it hatched and ask me to name it. Then it would still be in the incubator and the same thing happens day after day... I then got smart and decided to remove this mod... Having done so the next day my Ostrich hatch as per normal and everything has been working normal since... Thus I think there is a bug in this mod and the way it's dealing with the Ostriches... Could you please look into the issue and resolve should you happen to have the time. Thank you for all you do.

corrin

Planter
On each new in-game day, I get a SMAPI error for this unofficial update of Adopt 'n Skin.
Log parser, https://smapi.io/log/0df9583499ff4d69aa06db3b639e56cf

The error seems to always come right after the "A wild horse has been spotted!" alert. The error disappears if I turn off the "NotifyHorseSpawnLocation" in the config file. When that is set to true, that notification does not happen. The wild horse still spawns, despite the error.

And, also, not sure if it's related to the error, but I can't seem to get a stray pet to show up? I set the probability to 100% just to test it and, still, nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?
Yeah, I've been noticing that horse error too. Strays should be showing up though, have you received your first pet from Marnie? They should appear at the ranch when you go into her shop area. They'll be wandering around by the pet bed and you can click them to buy one.

corrin

Planter
Adopt and Skin-beta.1.7 is out! This adds a fix for pet placement on custom farm maps.
It has three new config options: Enable custom placement, placement X position, and placement Y position. It'll need to be enabled or the X and Y won't do anything and will use map default. If you're having trouble getting your pets to spawn in an accessible spot on a custom map, edit the config to enable custom placement and find the X and Y of the pet bowl or wherever you would like them to spawn on the map. (You can do this using the Debug Mode mod, or by opening the map in Tiled and hovering over the coordinates.)

Attachments

corrin

Planter
Hi I've been using Kelvin rosa version of this update as I didn't know you had corrected it.. Thank you... One thing I recently noticed and it took about 100 hours to get there but... I finally got an Ostrich Egg and had it in the incubator for days then the game ever day would say it hatched and ask me to name it. Then it would still be in the incubator and the same thing happens day after day... I then got smart and decided to remove this mod... Having done so the next day my Ostrich hatch as per normal and everything has been working normal since... Thus I think there is a bug in this mod and the way it's dealing with the Ostriches... Could you please look into the issue and resolve should you happen to have the time. Thank you for all you do.
Please report this to Kelvin Rosa! Pathos just fixed some file names, as he said in the post he didn't create the unofficial update and will not be doing fixes for it.

llamamama

Tiller
Yeah, I've been noticing that horse error too. Strays should be showing up though, have you received your first pet from Marnie? They should appear at the ranch when you go into her shop area. They'll be wandering around by the pet bed and you can click them to buy one.
Can now adopt stray pets with latest update!

Last edited:

Sergio

Greenhorn
Hello everyone! can someone, please, update this mods:
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1128?tab=description And https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1103?tab=description

I really like them, I hope there is no problem in doing it.
You can found CP version of this mod there if you have a CP aka a content patcher
https://community.playstarbound.com...-mods-to-content-patcher-packs.141577/page-12 - Hairstyles
https://community.playstarbound.com...-mods-to-content-patcher-packs.141577/page-88 - There only shirts (skirts not included)

Luke616

Cowpoke
Adopt and Skin-beta.1.7 is out! This adds a fix for pet placement on custom farm maps.
It has three new config options: Enable custom placement, placement X position, and placement Y position. It'll need to be enabled or the X and Y won't do anything and will use map default. If you're having trouble getting your pets to spawn in an accessible spot on a custom map, edit the config to enable custom placement and find the X and Y of the pet bowl or wherever you would like them to spawn on the map. (You can do this using the Debug Mode mod, or by opening the map in Tiled and hovering over the coordinates.)
Thanks for this! Also, any word on a fix for the issue where pets change their skins periodically on multiplayer farms?

Flyff

Tiller
MAID DRESS MOD (HELP)

Its meee again I'd love to see if someone has this already:

Im kinda digging the maid phase thingy, so if you have this lmk!!!
Use the config file(after launch once) to select which apron you want.
- with word "alice", "black", "brightpink", "anycolor"(default)

Attachments

Last edited: