Unofficial mod updates

snowfox090

Cowpoke
I recompiled and did some refactoring - Let me know if it works for you
Unfortunately I get this error series when I start up, and the mod isn't working on tackle at least:

05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Furniture::maximumStackSize: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Furniture::addToStack: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Furniture::drawInMenu: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Wallpaper::maximumStackSize: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Wallpaper::addToStack: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Wallpaper::drawInMenu: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch DecoratableLocation::removeQueuedFurniture: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Utility::tryToPlaceItem: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch FishingRod::doDoneFishing: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Item::canStackWith: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Object::maximumStackSize: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"

sameer

Newcomer
Updated Health Bar Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/193

This has 3 changes.

1. The labels are no longer rendered as they were always hard to see
2. Zoom levels are now accounted for
3. It now correctly handles max health when its larger than expected

Source: https://github.com/libraryaddict/SMAPIHealthbarMod
Original Source: https://gitlab.com/speeder1/SMAPIHealthbarMod/
Ran into an issue with the mod when entering Wizard Tower. Can someone please look into it?

Log: https://smapi.io/log/3f403cc25d74484dab59d2d2f5da5c36

Last edited:

Strobe

Planter
Unfortunately I get this error series when I start up, and the mod isn't working on tackle at least:

05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Furniture::maximumStackSize: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Furniture::addToStack: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Furniture::drawInMenu: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Wallpaper::maximumStackSize: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Wallpaper::addToStack: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Wallpaper::drawInMenu: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch DecoratableLocation::removeQueuedFurniture: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Utility::tryToPlaceItem: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch FishingRod::doDoneFishing: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Item::canStackWith: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
05:25:07ERRORStack EverythingFailed to patch Object::maximumStackSize: Exception from HarmonyInstance "cat.stackeverything"
Aw, I'll need to investigate further. thanks

aeuonym

Newcomer
Thanks! Here's the same update, I just fixed the version numbers and removed files like config.json that shouldn't be in the release.
Running into an issue with the SkillPrestige mod.
Any time i try to go to my skills menu and see what skills i chose currently (at 5/10) or whats in my Wallet (such as golden walnut count) the game crashes immediately on clicking on the Face tab in the inventory screen.

Ive already tried verifying game cache, reinstalling the latest version of smapi, reinstalling the mod fresh and cleanly.
Tried on a new save file with only SMAPI and the skill prestige mod installed.

This is the latest smapi log from that brand new save and crash

Edit: switching the file to the log parser

Last edited:

Strobe

Planter
Running into an issue with the SkillPrestige mod.
Any time i try to go to my skills menu and see what skills i chose currently (at 5/10) or whats in my Wallet (such as golden walnut count) the game crashes immediately on clicking on the Face tab in the inventory screen.

Ive already tried verifying game cache, reinstalling the latest version of smapi, reinstalling the mod fresh and cleanly.
Tried on a new save file with only SMAPI and the skill prestige mod installed.

This is the latest smapi log from that brand new save and crash
You will need to report it to the person who made the unofficial update!

RodWarrior

Farmhand
I have the unofficial update but it just made buying any animal impossible because marnies dialog box just shuts down once you click on the shop option, Ive never modded on a computer and dont know how to fix it help plz
I'm having the same issue. The log says it's because of Better Farm Animal Variety. I'm using the one posted by Kelvin Rosa.

Hi i am Kelvin Rosa (kelvinparkour) , i did the BFAV unofficial update to 1.5.
The unofficial update is based on the "mouseypounds" 3.0 update. As some other users mentioned it is working.

sameer

Newcomer
I've updated the mod, not sure if its characters throwing the null but I get a warning when trying to access that so I'm assuming not.
Thanks a lot! I hope it won't cause the issue anymore.
The issue is quite unpredictable and happens rarely. But if it does occur again, I'll let you know.

fruiti pebbles

Greenhorn
Hi!

I'd like to place an .xnb unpack request for my building mod: Some Building Edits by MourningStar. The CP version is by ColdAzrael and attached below:

I just need someone to unpack the .xnbs into .pngs so I can separate the Greenhouse from my house (I've more or less figured out the code for the content.json). I've tried doing it myself with the SMAPI unpacker and my computer absolutely refuses to run the program.

Any help is appreciated. And if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to repost the updated version.

Edit: Completely disregard this request, lol. Someone very kind pointed me in the direction of Hudson Valley Buildings by magimatica and updated by oomps6, and I’m pretty sure I’m in love.

Attachments

Last edited:

pxlybius

Tiller
anybody know why custom furniture still hasn't been updated? is it just too complicated to update, with some of the new furniture functionality added in 1.5, even for a bandaid fix? i just want my funky furniture sets back ;-;

i would look at it myself but i don't know much abt that type of coding

corrin

Planter
anybody know why custom furniture still hasn't been updated? is it just too complicated to update, with some of the new furniture functionality added in 1.5, even for a bandaid fix? i just want my funky furniture sets back ;-;

i would look at it myself but i don't know much abt that type of coding
It'll need to be completely rewritten, the furniture system changed a LOT to accommodate sitting and furniture outdoors/in NPC houses. It's not really possible to do a bandaid fix, and since Routine is active enough to fix/maintain some of his mods, it's kind of rude to do an unofficial even though CF is not working. When he gets less busy, hopefully he'll let us know if he plans to rewrite/replace CF or if he would prefer someone else to make a new furniture framework.