Unofficial mod updates

SkiaFox17

Newcomer
I have the unofficial update but it just made buying any animal impossible because marnies dialog box just shuts down once you click on the shop option, Ive never modded on a computer and dont know how to fix it help plz

angelicboy

Tiller
i have the overgrown fairy buildings mod from nexus and i've been using it for a long time but the 1.5 update broke it so the greenhouse is no longer patched, i believe because the vanilla farmhouse and greenhouse are no longer in the same xnb file in this update, but they're still combined in the content pack. would it be possible for someone to separate the files in the content pack so the greenhouse would show up again?

Standardheld

Greenhorn
i have the overgrown fairy buildings mod from nexus and i've been using it for a long time but the 1.5 update broke it so the greenhouse is no longer patched, i believe because the vanilla farmhouse and greenhouse are no longer in the same xnb file in this update, but they're still combined in the content pack. would it be possible for someone to separate the files in the content pack so the greenhouse would show up again?
@angelicboy
Here you go! It's an unofficial update and all I did was to seperate the famer's houses and the greenhouse and edit the content.json so it should work correctly with them.
I didn't test it for myself, so please let me know if something is wrong.

Attachments

Triquester

Greenhorn
Hi, I'm using Akira E's Baechu portraits for SVE and Seasonal Outfits but they've recently been deprecated :( Could someone please update them for 1.5? I would do it myself but I'm not very knowledgeable in modding ;; Here are the links to the mods on Nexus:

Baechu's Portraits for Seasonal Villager Outfits
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5397

Baechu-styled Portraits for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5597

Baechu-styled Portraits for Seasonal Outfits for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6137

Baechu-styled portraits for Child to NPC for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5669

Thank you!!

angelicboy

Tiller
@angelicboy
Here you go! It's an unofficial update and all I did was to seperate the famer's houses and the greenhouse and edit the content.json so it should work correctly with them.
I didn't test it for myself, so please let me know if something is wrong.
hi! thank you for this, but i seem to be getting an error when trying to launch. i'm sorry i know nothing about mods, so i'm not sure what this means
error.png

wally32

Sodbuster
Unofficial update for 1.5
This is based on the 1.9 update unlike my previous post which was based on 1.8.4
When using Smapi 3.8.2/3.8.3 version
I cannot click the UI Info Suite setting key.
If you use Smapi 3.8.1 version...
Clicking the setting key works correctly.

It doesn't seem to be available in Smapi over 3.8.1.

There is no error in smapi when clicking the setting key..
Nothing happens when I just click..

Bulletin boards and calendars do not work with any version of Smapi.
Nothing happens when I click..

Th3Tob1

Tiller
When using Smapi 3.8.2/3.8.3 version
I cannot click the UI Info Suite setting key.
If you use Smapi 3.8.1 version...
Clicking the setting key works correctly.

It doesn't seem to be available in Smapi over 3.8.1.

There is no error in smapi when clicking the setting key..
Nothing happens when I just click..

Bulletin boards and calendars do not work with any version of Smapi.
Nothing happens when I click..
You have to get your ui scale and zoom lvl to the same percentage to get it work ;)

huancz

Farmhand
I have the unofficial update but it just made buying any animal impossible because marnies dialog box just shuts down once you click on the shop option, Ive never modded on a computer and dont know how to fix it help plz
You'll have to be more specific. Unofficial update of WHAT? I thought it could be farm expansion, it does mess with Marnie's dialog and I didn't check if it still works in 1.5... but I did check now and animal buying works for me.

MJA1981

Greenhorn
Hi i am Kelvin Rosa (kelvinparkour) , i did the BFAV unofficial update to 1.5.
The unofficial update is based on the "mouseypounds" 3.0 update. As some other users mentioned it is working.
This works for me to fix the Menu in Marnies not working at all.. But when using a game pad, both in single player and split screen multiplayer, I am unable to select any animals from columns 4 or 5 only the first 3. Works fine with keyboard and mouse.

Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next one as soon as your able to correct this issue.

Ginosaji

Newcomer
Unofficial update for 1.5
This is based on the 1.9 update unlike my previous post which was based on 1.8.4
Hello there,
I have a problem, cant acces to mod menu button and any other option not working. But worst part it this happen only on 1 save and i have no idea why.

@edited...
While i was reading other post found out "zoom" is the key to make this work..
Sorry for spam, someone can delete this :)

pxlybius

Tiller
This works for me to fix the Menu in Marnies not working at all.. But when using a game pad, both in single player and split screen multiplayer, I am unable to select any animals from columns 4 or 5 only the first 3. Works fine with keyboard and mouse.

Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next one as soon as your able to correct this issue.
this has been an issue with BFAV since the last unofficial update, probably going back further. i don't think it's gonna be fixed anytime soon, you might just have to use the mousepad for that one function.

OnCloudWine

Newcomer
Hi guys, I see someone else has requested an update for the Casual Life mod before me, but I'd like to ask again please. The author hasn't been active since October.

Thank you. :)

birdie

Greenhorn
Test each BFAV animal one by one. A lot of people have had this issue, it's usually been caused by old/broken BFAV animals, not the unofficial update itself.

For me, I had to reinstall Trent's New Animals and remove one other BFAV mod (can't remember which one).

p0sTpWnEd

Newcomer
I hate to selfishly make a request here but has anyone looked at maybe fixing Stack Everything for 1.5? My wife desperately wants to be able to stack bobbers as she is woefully lacking in fishing skill and wants to be able to carry enough enough Trap bobbers to cover her fishing needs. Any attention that one of you amazing guys could give to this mod would be supper appreciated by us! https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2053

snowfox090

Cowpoke
I hate to selfishly make a request here but has anyone looked at maybe fixing Stack Everything for 1.5? My wife desperately wants to be able to stack bobbers as she is woefully lacking in fishing skill and wants to be able to carry enough enough Trap bobbers to cover her fishing needs. Any attention that one of you amazing guys could give to this mod would be supper appreciated by us! https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2053
I'm looking for this one too :) Same reason even, half my inventory is tackle every time I go fishing now. TIA!

junimojourney

Newcomer
Adopt and Skin 3.2.0-beta.1.6 should fix the no strays spawning issue in singleplayer. On my personal tests I'm still seeing some weirdness with notifications and wild horses, so please let me know how that goes with this build! Again, if you find bugs please reply/ping here or on discord Corrin#9977 with a log.
Weird question, but when I run this, why do I get the message "[Adopt & Skin] Host detected! Let's WRECK IT" in my terminal log?

Last edited:

corrin

Planter
Weird question, but when I run this, why do I get the message "[Adopt & Skin] Host detected! Let's WRECK IT" in my terminal log?
Haha, that's a debugging message left in from multiplayer testing! It's just saying that you're either in singleplayer or you're the host of a multiplayer game, don't worry about it.