Unofficial mod updates

prender

Greenhorn
sorry if this is too much, but can someone take a look at farmhouse redone? the creator hasn't updated it in over a year, and it broke with 1.5. i really want to use my big farmhouse still ;-;
I was also wondering this; a lot of the other mods I use aren't super crucial, but this one's kind of necessary if I want to be able to continue using my previous saves.

Ravenari

Greenhorn
I'm unable to get it to harvest truffles. Here is my config and here is a log with two fresh days where it should have grabbed truffles.
Code:
{
  "GrabberRange": 150,
  "DoGlobalForage": false,
  "DoHarvestTruffles": true,
  "DoHarvestCrops": false,
  "DoHarvestFlowers": false,
  "DoHarvestFruitTrees": false,
  "DoHarvestFarmCave": false,
  "DoGainExperience": true,
  "GlobalForageTileX": 6,
  "GlobalForageTileY": 35,
  "GlobalForageMap": "Desert"
}
Set the range to 999 and they should grab just fine. Also, you can do setforagelocation in the SMAPI console while the game is running and set the forage location directly at your farm.

asydic

Farmhand
Hello hello. I'm glad to see so many people doing their best to get mods up and running in 1.5! You people are heroes.
Anyway. Here are some mods I would love to see updated, on top of everything else requested before:

Deep Woods
The Harp of Yoba
Climates of Ferngill

As a side note, regarding the unofficial update for UI Info Suite: the bundle informations displayed on mouseover do not recognize the "remixed" bundles added in 1.5.
I think the author of Deep Woods is working on an update.

JessySama

Greenhorn
Better Ranching and Expanded Fridge had been updated, they are somewhere around this thread and they seem to work for me (no errors) when I start a new game. About the other two mods, I don't know if they are around here but try looking!

Sorry if bad english xD

EDIT: they are both at page 6!
Thank you for letting me know!
Keep up the good work guys :heart:

orange blossom

Greenhorn
Hi! I’m new here. Would anyone be able to walk me through updating my own Content Patcher Mods? I want to desaturate the game a little everywhere (a la Starblue) but doesn’t make the new 1.5 repainting and interior features obsolete.

I’m looking to hopefully update the tile sheets so my bed can show up again (yay!) and reverse engineer the code a bit. For the buildings, I’m wondering if I can make the pngs black and white so they can be painted over? Would that work or look weird?

I’m currently using Elle’s everything (she’s already made clear that she’s working on updates) and Starblue.

Thank you! :heart:

geekgirl101

Cowpoke
How did u manage to get it to gather truffles?

It did harvest some of my crops but I realized when it harvested coffee, it only got 1 bean per plant instead of 4.

I'm gonna have to learn how to make mods and make a brand new type of auto grabber
It just happened. I kept resetting the location of where I was placing the auto grabber and then suddenly it started working after several reloads. Like I said it's being a bit iffy as it refused to gather the truffles at least 6 times.

BottleCoochie

Newcomer
Unofficial update for 1.5
This is based on the 1.9 update unlike my previous post which was based on 1.8.4
Im trying to play with splitscreen on 1.5 with my partner and it prioritizes the controllers mouse rather than my keyboard. I.e. hovering over crops for the time left only works for them. dunno if there's a way I can just make it run for one farmer. Thanks for your hard work getting these compatible!

WhiteStarX0312

Greenhorn
Not sure if it's others too but I had to delete this from my game. When I go to Marnie to buy a new animal, it would just click and nothing would happen!
Yes, something isn't working for animal related mods. I think BFAV may be working thanks to Strobe but the mods that are actually adding the animals need to update to use the unofficial update by Strobe.

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Hello,

I was using Teh's Fishing Overhaul 2.1.5-unofficial.1-Mendaer and it stopped working for 1.5 Stardew (link :https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/post-20605)

Here my smapi log : https://smapi.io/log/673abf098a44431d9f3bd6fe254aaf0f

Let me know if you need more informations !

Regards
Hi,

Yes, I am having the same issue with Teh's Fishing Overhaul. The mod loads but I have exactly the same error occur in the smapi log and the mod doesn't work.

Along with many others, I'd like to say thanks for all the hard workers who have created updates so quickly.

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Hi there.

The other mods I'm looking for updates for are:

Animal Sitter 1.1.1.unofficial.4-pathoschild
Daily Task Report 1.4.2 unofficial.5-mizzion
SauvignonInStardew 1.9.1-unofficial.5-BigBhole69
Tree Transplant 1.0.9
Zoom Mod 1.2.2-unofficial.1-Mizzion

I wish that my knowledge of modding could assist with helping in updating the mods to this great game.

Thanks to all modders doing these updates; I stand in awe.

corrin

Planter
Hello hello. I'm glad to see so many people doing their best to get mods up and running in 1.5! You people are heroes.
Anyway. Here are some mods I would love to see updated, on top of everything else requested before:

Deep Woods
The Harp of Yoba
Climates of Ferngill

As a side note, regarding the unofficial update for UI Info Suite: the bundle informations displayed on mouseover do not recognize the "remixed" bundles added in 1.5.
The author of Climates of Ferngill is also working on an update and has requested that no one does an unofficial update for her mods, since she is still very much active. Harp of Yoba will likely get an update soon too, as soon as Routine is free.

corrin

Planter
Thank you so much for looking into it but I got an error:

18:51:41ERRORAdopt & SkinThis mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei StardewValley.Utility.getAllCharacters(List`1 list) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:Zeile 7495. bei StardewValley.Utility.getAllCharacters() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:Zeile 7533. bei AdoptSkin.ModApi.<GetAllPets>d__13.MoveNext() in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\ModApi.cs:Zeile 141. bei AdoptSkin.Framework.HoverBox.HoverCheck() in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\Framework\HoverBox.cs:Zeile 39. bei AdoptSkin.ModEntry.OnUpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\ModEntry.cs:Zeile 581. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_1.<Raise>b__2() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 138. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:Zeile 87. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 138.
repeats [560] times.
18:53:14ERRORAdopt & SkinThis mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei StardewValley.Utility.getAllCharacters(List`1 list) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:Zeile 7495. bei StardewValley.Utility.getAllCharacters() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:Zeile 7533. bei AdoptSkin.ModApi.<GetAllPets>d__13.MoveNext() in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\ModApi.cs:Zeile 141. bei AdoptSkin.Framework.HoverBox.HoverCheck() in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\Framework\HoverBox.cs:Zeile 39. bei AdoptSkin.ModEntry.OnUpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\ModEntry.cs:Zeile 581. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_1.<Raise>b__2() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 138. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:Zeile 87. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 138.

If you need the whole smapi log, here it is: https://smapi.io/log/0e676cc9e162449b993c0ff4ed09ade4
Thanks! I'll pass the log on to Gathouria. Was this in singleplayer or multiplayer, and if it was multiplayer, were you the host/main player or a farmhand? Also, the log says you had just warped to a map named Underground1 when the errors started. Do you remember where you had just gone when you started getting red text, and what mod that location might be from?

Last edited:

corrin

Planter
Hi there.

The other mods I'm looking for updates for are:

Animal Sitter 1.1.1.unofficial.4-pathoschild
Daily Task Report 1.4.2 unofficial.5-mizzion
SauvignonInStardew 1.9.1-unofficial.5-BigBhole69
Tree Transplant 1.0.9
Zoom Mod 1.2.2-unofficial.1-Mizzion

I wish that my knowledge of modding could assist with helping in updating the mods to this great game.

Thanks to all modders doing these updates; I stand in awe.
Hi all. I'd like to request updates to:
- TreeTransplant (requested at post #54, #124, #127) - doesn't load
- AutoAnimalDoors (requested at post #60, #93, #139) - doesn't load
- Convenient Chests (requested at post #123) - crafting and cooking from nearby chests doesn't work
- Combat Controls - doesn't load
- Gift Taste Helper - loads but shows wrong gifts
Fyi, I started looking into updating TreeTransplant yesterday, but it's gonna be a weird one and I'm not sure how functional I can get it. In the meantime, Crop Transplant Mod has the option to transplant trees. It will work everywhere but on the island right now and should get an official update soon.