Who is the worst npc

NetworkerC

Planter
I feel that Clint is just a character lacking much substance as a whole. I wish that if the farmer didn’t marry Emily you could set her and Clint up
There is a Heart Event of getting them on an event together. It’s just hardly known about, because you need to get it, before you get Emily’s 8 Heart, and most folks see Emily’s 8, before they get Clint to high hearts.

Last edited:

Draconifors

Farmer
I'm surprised tho, that no body has said the guy who digs at the rocks blocking the mines at the beginning of the game. Like seriously dude, I have a pickaxe and blow through rocks all day long, please, let me help you. I'll even buy you a beer. Fkn Joja contractors
Haha, good point. That guy really is quite pathetic. :grin:

However, I personally like that the mines don't open immediately; it gives me more justification for spending days 2-4 fishing. :fish:

Maher

Farmer
Honestly, the reason why I don't like Morris is because he's "only doing his job". I get it, middle management is a hard job. But the problem with Morris is that he leans into the values of Joja corp. It's kinda disgusting how hard he leans into it, however, I am pretty sure that's intentional as part of the narrative of the game.

I'm surprised tho, that no body has said the guy who digs at the rocks blocking the mines at the beginning of the game. Like seriously dude, I have a pickaxe and blow through rocks all day long, please, let me help you. I'll even buy you a beer. Fkn Joja contractors
And what's Morris playing at, showing up at the construction site in a yellow hat?!?! He should be wearing a white hat like the useless bean counter that he is, sitting there with his clipboard while working men work!

LRangerR

Local Legend
And what's Morris playing at, showing up at the construction site in a yellow hat?!?! He should be wearing a white hat like the useless bean counter that he is, sitting there with his clipboard while working men work!
Honestly, I feel bad for all those workers who have to listen to whatever inane crap Morris spouts off on a daily. Not to mention the people that the farmer left behind at the beginning of the game. Guarantee you that not all of them were mindless drones, just you were lucky enough to be given a farm by your dear ol gramps

Maher

Farmer
Honestly, I feel bad for all . . . the people that the farmer left behind at the beginning of the game.
The farmer had a destiny ordained by Grampa. Those other people of destinies of their own. Customer Service is an entry level job no matter what. Those others may fill their bank accounts a bit and move on, may have Fates of their own, may climb the corporate ladder, or may remain CSRs until they retire. You can probably write a whole 'nother video game about any of the faces in that initial slow pan. Who knows . . . maybe one even goes into the Chocolate business. Point is, the farmer is not abandoning them, but following a particular path. The others, we can imagine, have paths of their own to follow.

LRangerR

Local Legend
The farmer had a destiny ordained by Grampa. Those other people of destinies of their own. Customer Service is an entry level job no matter what. Those others may fill their bank accounts a bit and move on, may have Fates of their own, may climb the corporate ladder, or may remain CSRs until they retire. You can probably write a whole 'nother video game about any of the faces in that initial slow pan. Who knows . . . maybe one even goes into the Chocolate business. Point is, the farmer is not abandoning them, but following a particular path. The others, we can imagine, have paths of their own to follow.
Well, he abandoned Joja, and as nameless (to us (and to Joja)) gears within the Joja entity, the farmer does indeed abandon Joja and the rest of them there as a whole. The story being told isn't about them, nor is it from their perspective, but from the farmer's perspective, and the farmer abandons Joja. The end of that story is for us as players to determine, and some of their paths may or may not intersect in the future, but those are stories for CA to write, should be decide to do so. I mean, players could write mods about any one or multiples of them, but it would remain purely fan fiction at its core.