Use Willy's boat to fish in the ocean

Alkaizen

Newcomer
In the end game, when you have all upgrades, there is very few fish that is still "hard" to catch (I only can think octopus and Ice Pip), so I think would cool if we could use the boat from Willy to do a fishing trip to the middle of the ocean, with new and harder fish, like a sharks, swordfish, whale(?), tuna should be there (and be much harder)

In the end game, when you have all upgrades, there is very few fish that is still "hard" to catch (I only can think octopus and Ice Pip), so I think would cool if we could use the boat from Willy to do a fishing trip to the middle of the ocean, with new and harder fish, like a sharks, swordfish, whale(?), tuna should be there (and be much harder)
I like the idea of using the boat for more than to go to GI.
But catching whales??? :flushed:

I would more like to visit some more islands.
And yes, there could also be an event when Willy offers offshore fishing. But such shouldn't brake existing game logic.

Late game deep sea or offshore fishing trips with Willy would be awesome! But I think they should stick to fish, no giant marine mammals. ^_^ There could be a longer fishing bar to increase the challenge, since you're fishing in deeper waters. Maybe there could even be a legendary deep sea fish! It could cost $500 and just stop halfway to Ginger Island.