what's something you do in game that is considered almost criminal by other players?

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I never opened and I neither plan to, any skill specific to livestock (I have Artisan active, at all times). I also incorporated to my farm area, 14 Fish-Ponds! Did anybody say "Riverlands", or "Beach" farm...? I can't hear you!

I never used Enrichers and I always manually distribute Fertilizers upon the soil.
Most players will ignore Rancher in favor of Artisan. If your goal is making money, it's impractical to pick anything else (or, it was until 1.6). I should have mentioned that my main crime is picking not just Rancher, but also Coopmaster and not Shepherd - solely to raise hearts faster with my bunny rabbits. Everything else must be secondary to this goal.

Similarly, I don't know of anyone who uses Enrichers. Iridium sprinklers are plenty fine for most people without fancy doohickeys from Mr. Qi. Those who do have qi gems to spare choose the other upgrade.

How can you dislike Krobus of all NPCs? We all have those we don’t like but if you don’t might sharing what is it about Krobus you don’t like? I could see Pierre, Morris, Lewis and a couple others but Krobus he’s a darling roommate. Heck he’s better than most of the other bachelors to romance (I’m a straight woman so can’t say about the girls.)

ETA: I didn’t mean to sound rude or reject your opinion I’m just really interested to see the unlikable side of Krobus. Maybe ive been missing something. I guess he dislikes dwarfs so that’s a bad point. I found plenty of unlikeable sides to the other bachelors, most have their good points but some have some really annoying sides too.
Well I started liking Krobus - and disliking all the single npcs - but since he moved in I’ve lost my statue of endless fortune, my coffee machine, and two phones amongst other things and he’s bought stuff from the catalogues and changed the floor covering in the kitchen from white to black.

Has this happened to anyone else?

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Well I started liking Krobus - and disliking all the single npcs - but since he moved in I’ve lost my statue of endless fortune, my coffee machine, and two phones amongst other things and he’s bought stuff from the catalogues and changed the floor covering in the kitchen from white to black.

Has this happened to anyone else?
He has only ever made changes to wallpaper/flooring and added random small furniture items. None of the spouses should ever remove things, though you may find that items are relocated after the house upgrades. That has nothing to do with the spouse, though.

Ambrosia Mane

Greenhorn
I would do this, too, if the flowers didn't wither when their season ends. I love flowers, but I hate to see them wilt and wither.
(For the same reason, I dislike receiving cut flowers in real life, and have in fact requested I not be gifted any.)
SAME

"Clint gives creepy vibes to some people which I get as for some, he's a little too fixated on Emily. For people who've been creeped on, Clint can set off some pretty negative associations"

I get this from an earlier post, but I have to disagree strongly. As I have a few friends now with Asperger's Clint gives off major vibes for it and makes me <3 him so much. He can seem a bit odd and out there, but there isn't really anything I find creepy. The creepy one is Harvey.... the Luau.... comment about Maru and needing lotion on her shoulders????

Also, in the spirit of the post my "criminal" things are:

*Rarely, if at all use garden pots

*Always spend way too much time walking everywhere (I have a stable, I just ignore the horse)

*Skull Cavern....... that is the place you start going in like year 6 right?

*I carry all my tools practically everywhere

*I buy all my fish if I can..... I hate fishing, I don't even like looking at fish

*I tend to forget there is a beach, most of the time

LRangerR

Local Legend
Perhaps, but the overalls and long sleeve shirt she wears gives me doubts on that.
True, but that might be a fault on apes part. Remember that the beach sprites weren't created yet. Also, that also means maru has a serious farmers tan going on. If you're married to maru tho, feel free to be as upset as you want. That's just poor writing and design at that point

Ambrosia Mane

Greenhorn
True, but that might be a fault on apes part. Remember that the beach sprites weren't created yet. Also, that also means maru has a serious farmers tan going on. If you're married to maru tho, feel free to be as upset as you want. That's just poor writing and design at that point
Fair and with that he might be a bit concerned, but why not for anyone else if it was just for medical reasons after all look at the outfit Haley is wearing during the summer and she spends a lot of time outside with that super fair skin complexion. She is asking for a sunburn.

Draconifors

Planter
Fair and with that he might be a bit concerned, but why not for anyone else if it was just for medical reasons after all look at the outfit Haley is wearing during the summer and she spends a lot of time outside with that super fair skin complexion. She is asking for a sunburn.
Since Maru helps out at the clinic and "has been a big help", Harvey could be worried she'll need to take time off to recover from sunburns, leaving him alone to do everything.

Madalina

Newcomer
I don't know if it illegal but im curently playing a new farm and i complete the bundles în community center except the last one and go to joja and pay the fee

LRangerR

Local Legend
In the interest of playing Harvey's advocate, he might just be concerned about a coworker that he's grown close to and she should know better, or something.

To be completely fair I'm neither a Harvey or maru fan, but I like them as denizens of pelican town

Rancher
I'm on @Madalina 's side here. The main reason I go the CC route is because I enjoy the treasure hunting more than plain money-making, so for someone like that who would want to go Joja after all, it's not a bad idea to wait until the last minute. I actually considered doing that (but a mix of Sunken Cost fallacy and just plain disliking Joja made me change my mind).

As for more "criminal things" I do or think:

- Screw autopetters, I ain't going on endless Skull cavern runs for them. Right-clicking it is for me.
- I do not remember ever using that Cindersap-beach shortcut. By the time I'm in the right position to unlock it, I have all the obelisks already.
- All my tools, chests and machinery stay on the farm (mainland or island). I do not modify the external areas in any way, except growing wood in the railroad area and clearing debris. I do not like placing junk everywhere in public areas, and prefer having all my farm centralised anyway.
- I like Pierre. Like, I legitimately enjoy his character. He's so shameless about his capitalistic tendancies I cannot help but admire his boldness. Not sure how I would react to him in real life, but on my computer? Bring it on. He's also among the first people I befriend entirely (although that's more because he's easily accessible than actual affection).
- I try to use puns as my farm names :toothy:
- And Probably some other stuff I'm not remembering right now