what's something you do in game that is considered almost criminal by other players?

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I never opened and I neither plan to, any skill specific to livestock (I have Artisan active, at all times). I also incorporated to my farm area, 14 Fish-Ponds! Did anybody say "Riverlands", or "Beach" farm...? I can't hear you!

I never used Enrichers and I always manually distribute Fertilizers upon the soil.
Most players will ignore Rancher in favor of Artisan. If your goal is making money, it's impractical to pick anything else (or, it was until 1.6). I should have mentioned that my main crime is picking not just Rancher, but also Coopmaster and not Shepherd - solely to raise hearts faster with my bunny rabbits. Everything else must be secondary to this goal.

Similarly, I don't know of anyone who uses Enrichers. Iridium sprinklers are plenty fine for most people without fancy doohickeys from Mr. Qi. Those who do have qi gems to spare choose the other upgrade.

How can you dislike Krobus of all NPCs? We all have those we don’t like but if you don’t might sharing what is it about Krobus you don’t like? I could see Pierre, Morris, Lewis and a couple others but Krobus he’s a darling roommate. Heck he’s better than most of the other bachelors to romance (I’m a straight woman so can’t say about the girls.)

ETA: I didn’t mean to sound rude or reject your opinion I’m just really interested to see the unlikable side of Krobus. Maybe ive been missing something. I guess he dislikes dwarfs so that’s a bad point. I found plenty of unlikeable sides to the other bachelors, most have their good points but some have some really annoying sides too.
Well I started liking Krobus - and disliking all the single npcs - but since he moved in I’ve lost my statue of endless fortune, my coffee machine, and two phones amongst other things and he’s bought stuff from the catalogues and changed the floor covering in the kitchen from white to black.

Has this happened to anyone else?

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Well I started liking Krobus - and disliking all the single npcs - but since he moved in I’ve lost my statue of endless fortune, my coffee machine, and two phones amongst other things and he’s bought stuff from the catalogues and changed the floor covering in the kitchen from white to black.

Has this happened to anyone else?
He has only ever made changes to wallpaper/flooring and added random small furniture items. None of the spouses should ever remove things, though you may find that items are relocated after the house upgrades. That has nothing to do with the spouse, though.