Art Chili's art thread!

Chililover

Planter
This is some of my pixel art, it was originally supposed to be a pattern but I think is worthy of a thread
(The junimos i did not draw, or the trees!) The first two are just patterns

received_2381323908828308.png

Junimos star and bundle is from the sprite set of stardew. I arranged it and drew the background!

received_316846042703369.png

trees and saplings i didn't draw. Again I arranged them and did the background.
here's another peice. This one's a gif i made!
received_307558774003999.gif

Last edited:

27dschild

Planter
I updated the art. Originally when I exported my art i thought I was exporting it at a pixel width of 128 x 128
But I exported at a resolution of 128 x 128, but now it's around 5 k or so
Um.... can you see the problem with your post, chiliover?

Rotan

Sodbuster
I think 27 means because it basically says I was expecting 128 x 128 and instead did 128 x 128

but to befair one says 'pixel width' the other says 'resolution'

Chililover

Planter
Oh! well I said that cause the painting is 128 pixels wide by 128 high and the resolution is different from width and height sorry for confusion lol

Rotan

Sodbuster
nice thx for sharing I was curious after seeing the profile message.

I think a iridium tool one would be neat, or maybe mix it up so say

Golden sickle
Copper pick
Normal watering can
iridium pick...etcetc

What ever colors work best for certain items. I think that would look better than my initial idea of all iridium

Chililover

Planter

Golden sickle
Copper pick
Normal watering can
iridium pick...etcetc

What ever colors work best for certain items. I think that would look better than my initial idea of all iridium
I like that idea I'll try and make something like that, don't expect too much lol.

27dschild

Planter

Golden sickle
Copper pick
Normal watering can
iridium pick...etcetc

Golden sickle already exists

Chililover

Planter
Here's a new one! It a WIP! It Eric barone! Or as you may know him. Our king!! Hehe
excuse the low quality image I'm tryna figure out a new program lol!I
received_1864864750331240.png

the reason he doesn't have a head is cause I'm trash at drawing head. So if anyone has tips pls share!!

Rotan

Sodbuster
Its actually not that bad IMO, just need to make his head bigger or the body smaller. Move the left eye a little to the right and I would say its not bad at all.

Dont be so hard on yourself ;) Also the double spoiler gave me a good chuckle so thanks for that.

Edit: Also wanted to add I like the hair.

Chililover

Planter
Its actually not that bad IMO, just need to make his head bigger or the body smaller. Move the left eye a little to the right and I would say its not bad at all.

Dont be so hard on yourself ;) Also the double spoiler gave me a good chuckle so thanks for that.

Edit: Also wanted to add I like the hair.
thanks! The hair is actually from Sebastian color palette I'll probably make it just black and grey higlight.
Idk what imo means if you could shed some light pls. Honestly I needed to put a double spoiler. Wouldn't wanna get banned lol!! Jk! Thanks for the criticism i could always use it!!