Unofficial mod updates

SomnolentDoll

Newcomer
I'd need permission from the author to do that, but it's easy to do it yourself for personal use.
  1. Open the mod's assets folder
  2. Copy OhioSebastian.png
  3. Create a OhioSebastian folder inside Portraiture/Portraits
  4. Paste OhioSebastian.png there
  5. Rename OhioSebastian.png to Sebastian.png
hiya ive tried this and its not working hmm im not sure why

KneeHiChaos

Greenhorn
About a month ago someone posted a 1.6 version of the Badass Sam mod to include the new winter outfit and recently I was going through my download history on nexus to see what needed updates I saw that it was deleted. Its not technically broken but I have noticed the sprite goes back to the vanilla version when you are married to Sam and he's laying in your bed.
I'm not artistic or computer savvy whatsoever. So I'm here in the hopes of maybe someone else will takeover :heart:
I also attached the most recent version I downloaded that's been deleted off nexus.

Attachments

scarl

Greenhorn
I'm not sure but now I want to do some investigating ;~; I'd be so freaking happy to have these back..especially with roommate krobus :(

Edit: It requires "Standardized Krobus" which was last updated here as far as I can tell: https://www.moddrop.com/stardew-valley/mods/716314-standardized-krobus
Will do some testing and see what I find and report back~

Update 1:

Elven skin did not show up, SMAPI Log did show the following:

15:20:47INFOContent PatcherSome content packs haven't been updated for Stardew Valley 1.6.0. Content Patcher will try to auto-migrate them, but compatibility isn't guaranteed. Affected content packs: - CP Elven Krobus - For mod authors, see how to update a mod: https://smapi.io/cp-migrate.

Update 2: Realized that the link you shared was for a spouse room for Krobus based upon Underdark Sewer. Found this link for the latest unofficial update of sewer underdark which I'll also test:
Update 3: Underdark sewer appears to work based on my minimal ability to explore the area!! I'm unable to test the roommate/spouse room so I can't say much about that other than SMAPI saying it requires the following: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1820?tab=files
CP Elven Krobus still not working but I'm trying to figure out how that works with the content files.

Final Update: Unnofficial Underdark sewer works but seems CP Elven Krobus/Standard Krobus doesn't work. Wasn't able to test if the spouse room works. Not sure how to play around with mods to fix whatever is wrong but at least happy to help in the way I know how lol.
Thanks for sharing! It's sad that CP Elven Krobus doesn't work anymore.

Beanieweens

Cowpoke
I have had zero luck getting in touch with Minerva or Eemie, I'm afraid. Minerva doesn't accept messages on Discord or reply on her blog. Eemie has no direct contact information that I have been able to discover.

I'm not at the giving up stage yet. Discord says that Eemie pops in once in a blue moon, so that's probably our best shot.
Do we know anyone else in the community who may know them but not frequent these forums? Have we tried reaching out on some discord servers, like DSV, ES etc? If not, I don’t mind trying.

SomnolentDoll

Newcomer
what exactly happened, did he look like the vanilla version when you switched to the OhioSebastian portraits or were you unable to switch?
yes! so i switched to ohio Sebastian and it didnt work, ive also tried closing the game after the first day and opening it again, still showing vanilla portrait ill also say another portrait mod isnt working too maybe im doing something wrong??

Queensnw

Greenhorn
Hi! I'm looking for an unofficial mod update for Island Gatherers (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/8552?tab=posts) or something like it that will let me set up automatic harvesting on Ginger Island. I've looked a bit in the forums and on the SMAPI compatibility list and can't find anything like what I'm looking for, but I'm also fairly new to this, so please let me know if i missed anything
Any updates on this? I was wondering if we could get an 1.6 version too. Thank you so much for your help!

hopev3

Newcomer
Hi, is there any chance of an unofficial update for [CP] Penny Expanded for 1.6? This itself was already an unofficial update of an even older .xnb mod by the og creator Wolvenlight, who gave permission for the original Penny Expanded to be updated about 2 years ago.

I saw someone has done a "condensed" update for 1.6, but they removed about half of the extra heart events and content that were added in the mod. So I was wondering if anyone could do an unofficial update for the full mod, if possible!

It's one of my absolute favorite mods of all time, I really love all the extra love and character depth it gives to Penny, so I'd hate to have to stop using it. :(