1.6 Update 1.6 release date is March 19th!

ArtifactSpot

does anyone know when the update will be released. Gog says no updates to stardew valley yet.
I was looking up YouTube videos of gamers who play online to watch so I could see sneak peaks (I play mobile) but the ones I saw said 7pm. I’m EST USA.

FlySkyHigh

Greenhorn
I was looking up YouTube videos of gamers who play online to watch so I could see sneak peaks (I play mobile) but the ones I saw said 7pm. I’m EST USA.
CA has explicitly stated (as recently as last night) that he'll launch the update once he's woken up, had his coffee, and has done final checks, so we should be seeing it here probably by mid-day unless something significant pops up.

elanetto

Greenhorn
I love how all the Stardew fans out there are holding their breath in anticipation. People all around the world are waiting for this one guy to wake up and start his day.
I've seen gamers on TikTok who have started to stream Stardew in hopes on being one of the first streamers to explore 1.6.

I. AM. EXCITED.

magheart2009

Greenhorn
I'm literally on the edge of my seat. Like I'm putting off school work so I can be here to make sure the game updates.
Do the school work right now while you wait. Otherwise you will waste time waiting and you will have to do schoolwork when the update release in sometime. I am telling you from experience, putting off schoolwork while waiting is bad strategy.

chaskuchar

Planter
elanetto, how long have you been playing? i have been playing for ab outg gthree years and still haven't completed thee community center. mainly the fishing. i probably have to by thee fishing completion from jojo but that's my last reaort. but i like starting the game. maybe twenty or so and i am doing oi on that. i am excited also.

CozyGlowRowan

Greenhorn
Do the school work right now while you wait. Otherwise you will waste time waiting and you will have to do schoolwork when the update release in sometime. I am telling you from experience, putting off schoolwork while waiting is bad strategy.
I was planning on it. I have a dumb computer so I have to manually tell it to download updates. Plus sometimes it doesn't do it so I have to quite literally babysit my computer. Luckily I can just change the browser and tab to look as my school work I have to do online.