Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Aldar

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G (EU), unlocked, running LineageOS 19
Details of your issue: When using the "Invisible Joystick & 1 Button" control scheme, I'm unable to open the description / details of any quest in the journal. Changing the control scheme to any other resolves the issue, however, as I prefer the invisible joystick with 1 button combo, I'd love a fix.
Screenshots/video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe6xYCe8ZDw (I had touch showing enabled, but sadly, the system's screen recorder did not record that, so apologies -- I tried tapping slow, tapping quick, tapping and holding on the quests, and none of that worked)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Tried both, happens with either.

wheredapants

Newcomer
Device: iPhone SE 2
iOS: 16.5.1 (c)

Game freezes in Community Center. Clock continues to flash but otherwise no movement and the game is unresponsive. Closing the app and reloading, it restarts the day with no option to load from where I left off. This happens after using the Bulletin Board.

This happened after completing in the same day without leaving the community center: Summer Foraging Bundle, Construction Bundle, Crab Pot Bundle, Adventurer’s Bundle and adding some items to other bundles but not completing them.
After unlocking: the Vault and Bulletin Board.
After adding some items to the Bulletin Board.

This has happened twice.

edit: On the third time of trying this day, I didn’t add items to the Bulletin Board. Instead, I went home, slept, and then added items in the morning and no freeze/crash. Since then I always go to the Community Center at 6am in case of a freeze and so far so good.
Similar issue for me on an M1 iPad Pro, using iPadOS 17.0.2, running the Apple Arcade Stardew Valley+ app.

Happening repeatedly only with the Bulletin board. Clock flashes, and I can change what item I hold, but nothing else seems to work. Attempted to press every button on my Magic Keyboard and tap most things on the screen to no avail.

sophieplcnd

Newcomer
Hello,
I cannot access any chess or auto grabber when they are on the bottom of the screen, even if I restart the day sometimes I cannot access them for a long time. And when I put the items on the community bulletin board the game just freeze like it’s paused and I have to restart the day, it’s very annoying and frustrating.

Shinji

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone 10 Xr iOS version 16.6.1
Details of issue: The app crashes everytime i change my appearance in the shrine of illusions in the wizard’s basement.

Specklerider

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone 13 Pro Max
Details of your issue: I had Robin build me a chicken coop. I’m able to open the door for the chickens but my character cannot open the main door. I’ve tried everything! Days have passed by and I'm unable to feed my chickens
Any other info that might be relevant: I tried zooming in and out clicking all over the door, but nothing allows me to open it
I’m having the same issue. Did you find a fix?

anabiac503

Newcomer
Type of phone:Samsung A14
I have a bug in Sam 2 hearts event when he asks what kind of music you like, this part disappears from the game.

autmeal

Newcomer
Device: iPad 8th gen, running iPadOS 16.7
Game controller: Xbox One controller
Stardew Valley: Version 1.5.7 build 39

My game has been crashing VERY often since updating. It does it completely randomly, but one of the only triggers i’ve been able to identify is crafting items. It will crash no matter what i’m doing, but it happens most often right after i craft or very shortly after. I can hardly make it though one in game day without it crashing, no matter what i’m doing in game. it also doesn’t save where i left off as a hard shutdown normally would. there’s no option to start where i previously left off. it just resets the day.

In my attached clip it crashed a couple seconds after crafting a chest, but before that i had been fishing ALL DAY (bummer ik lol). i’ve tried restarting my ipad, updating my ipad, closing the app completely when it crashes and nothing has helped at all. i hope this gets patched soon because i’m close to giving up on playing.

The attached link is a screen recording of it crashing.
https://youtu.be/6IVZ0bEdTW8?si=LnidUHlfHjDNjHl_

Last edited:

FineDog

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Apple IPad Air 3rd gen, running OS 16.6
Details of your issue: occasional black screen showing only first tool slot
screen with vertical tool bar) and the arrows that shows where forage items are. you can select your visible tool, but otherwise the screen doesn’t respond and theres no audio. Screenshot was while I was fishing in the mountains near the glittering boulder, fall of year 2.
Screenshots/video:
View attachment 17148

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: I’m not sure, but I think it as an emergency load, (restore from where you left off when you load from the menu), but it starts it back at the beginning of the day. :(
Any other info that might be relevant: this isn’t the first time this has happened, but it isnt always while fishing, I’ve had it happen while in the mines and just walking around the forest.
Having this same problem. Happens a few times each in-game week. I'll restart the game and it will work fine for a bit and then randomly do it again, and I have to restart the same day several times until it finally stops. It's making the game borderline unplayable.

Tegarden

Newcomer
Phone:iPhone
I forgot forums existed so I tweeted it I’ll copy paste
so I found 3 bugs in accident one is annoying, the other one was lucky and the other one made me cry. I’m on mobile. I lost my progress when it asked me to go back to my last save and it like delete it. One I can duplicate my sword if I have coal in my chessI’m pressing on both my sword and coal. Lastly the fishing noise for the reel won’t go away untill I save and restart the game. As seen in the video.

.mmkay

Newcomer
Having this same problem. Happens a few times each in-game week. I'll restart the game and it will work fine for a bit and then randomly do it again, and I have to restart the same day several times until it finally stops. It's making the game borderline unplayable.
Same problem here. Playing on an iPad and it’s super frustrating. I try to save often but inevitably the one time i forget is when it blanks on me and I lose my progress.

R1P

Newcomer
Galaxy AG71
I just started on the mobile version and whenever I go to the blacksmith and open up the process geode tab the game crashes every time

Liquid

Greenhorn
Phone type: Asus rog 7. (Latest Android update) Details of issue: While in the regular mines in the "hard" mode I accidentally took off one of my combined iridium bands+slime ring and then I noticed that even after re equipping the magnetism of the rings were not working, with or without the rings I have the default magnetism value. I tried even using different basic magnet rings and still the magnetism effect is unchanged from default. Yet the rings other effects are still working. In my second slot I have another combined iridium band+the ring that explodes enemies. I loaded the game from the back up save "continue were you left off". Never had that issue till I accidentally un equipped it in mines while surrounded by items.

Attachments

DragonGwen

Farmer
Screenshot_20231016-145753.png

Has anyone seen this? It is right above the spiders, next to the actual secret passage. the game doesn't notice it when I tap where to go so I'm assuming it's a glitch

Liquid

Greenhorn
Phone type: Asus rog 7. (Latest Android update) Details of issue: While in the regular mines in the "hard" mode I accidentally took off one of my combined iridium bands+slime ring and then I noticed that even after re equipping the magnetism of the rings were not working, with or without the rings I have the default magnetism value. I tried even using different basic magnet rings and still the magnetism effect is unchanged from default. Yet the rings other effects are still working. In my second slot I have another combined iridium band+the ring that explodes enemies. I loaded the game from the back up save "continue were you left off". Never had that issue till I accidentally un equipped it in mines while surrounded by items.
plz help this bug be patched so that I can resume playing without this error, many say to change the text value manually of magnetism back to 120 because it might be -120 but I rather this be patched by you master ConcernedApe, so others perhaps don't deal with it, I thank you for such beautiful game, and I'm not messing with the text lol worked too hard to make a mistake and mess up my data 🙏
Screenshot_20231015-203950_Reddit.jpg

R1P

Newcomer
Android Bug report
Ok so I have done a lot if testing because I was having major freezing and crashing issues. If you have Bluetooth connected (headphones or controller) the game will crash when you open a geode and at random times freeze. The timing for the freezing is entirely random but always happens after an action (harvesting a crop, fishing, etc.).

StealthyDucks

Newcomer
Type of phone: all on iPad pro running ios 17.3 mostly revolve around the ps5 dual sense controller

Bug 1: on fresh install when pressing new game the game will crash if the ps5 controller is connected via blue tooth. I download the game twice issue persisted until I disconnected the controller. Then game functioned as normal. Unfortunately I do not have a video of this. Happened after I bought the game yesterday and downloaded it from the App Store.

Bug 2: if ps5 trigger is accidentally press on controller game will freeze if mid animation on a tool. Game will unfreeze once you cycle back to the tool the animation was supposed to be shown on. For example if you are in the middle of the fishing animation waiting to throw the fishing lures and cycle to your next tool game will “freeze”. Character will no longer be able to move and time will show as if paused. You can still cycle through tools but until you use a specific tool again game will not unfreeze. Again with dual sense controller connected. Sorry for no video couldn’t figure out how to attach it. I found that the auto attack feature can often cause this bug to happen if you try to hit a rock with your pickaxe and it auto swaps to your sword. This bug is easily repeatable.

Bug 3: so when playing typically I will use a combination of my controller and touch controls because I find it the easiest to play. When opening the inventory menu if I change the tab with touch (for example I’m looking at my inventory then I want to see the map so I switch to that tab with touch.) then close the menu with my controller the game will crash. Only happens when changing to a new tab with touch then closing the menu with a controller. This bug will not happen by opening your inventory with touch and closing with controller. This bug is easily repeatable.

Last edited:
Type of phone: Google pixel 6- latest mobile update

Apologies, but it seems that for some reason, the mobile app has decided to crash all of a sudden; my cache has been cleared on my phone, and I can make a new game, but I'm not longer able to load my current game (year 6)- it will go all the way up to the loading screen for 8 seconds, and then immediately close out of the app. I'm unsure what exactly happened, as it was working perfectly fine yesterday.