Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

LapsedMemory

Newcomer
Type of phone: Pixel 5a (5G)
Details of your issue: Lost Book staying in inventory.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230922-152403.png

On the day of your issue, I started mid-day, 7:30am at the docks
Any other info that might be relevant: this is the second save file I've got lost books on. For this one, I was fishing at the end of the pier facing east in front of Willy's shack. It was day 3 of year 1, using the training rod (not bamboo starter rod). I caught a fish with a treasure chest containing 3 items: 10 bait, a geode, and the book. I was able to move the book to inventory but it never disappeared. Last save file I had 3 of these, and I think all of those may have been earned with the training rod.

EDIT: I closed out this day, restarted the day from the load point, ended up getting a second book a few days later. This time I just trashed it. Played three full seasons and never got another book for the library. When I finally quit the world after Fall Year 1, my library was completely empty of books, despite digging up every wriggling worm I came across.

Last edited:

Mila_xd

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A13 5G

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but:

every time i go to the wizards basement to the shire of illusion, when i click on "yes" to offer 500g to change my appearance it kicks me out of the game :(

Additional details: it still happens whenever i continue my day or span on the bed.

Screenshot_20230924_131329.jpg

lastrogue

Newcomer
IPhone XR iOS 16.6 with the game updates to updated to 1.5.6.39

Occasionally when fishing, the sound of the reel will get stuck and continue after you have caught the fish and will continue to play over the whole rest of the game until you quit the game and restart. (So for me, usually until I end the day and then quit the app and restart.) Closing the app and then reopening it will still bring right back the fishing reel noise. I keep forgetting to get a video with the sound playing but I can try to get it. It happens infrequently but has happened a number of times.

Edit: I just managed to catch it happening and made a video showing it both in the game and me closing the game and reopening. I am attaching it.

Edit 2: not sure how to attach video actually
I have the same issue. iPhone 12. Version 1.5.6 build 39.

lastrogue

Newcomer
Issue: Game Crash

Phone: iPhone 12
iOS version: 17.0.1

Game Version: v. 1.5.6 Build 39

Details: Crash only happens when Bluetooth controller is connected. Using a GameSir T4 Pro controller paired in Xbox controller mode (hold b + home to start pairing). If connected the game will crash when selecting new game. If I connect after starting a new game it works fine. If I select load game while connected it works fine. The crash only occurs when selecting new game.

EDIT: The game also crashes with Bluetooth connected and talking to the blacksmith about processing geodes. It works fine without my Bluetooth controller connected.

Last edited:

ssf

Greenhorn
I have quite a lot of information regarding Dualsense controller shenanigans, when paired over Bluetooth (Android 13, S20 Ultra):
  • Most times, software cursor doesnt display, only the red item hilight. Touchpad sends mouse input but no finger or arrow, just hardware cursor. No idea if the right stick even controls it, or will trigger the following:
  • Any controller input while in the menu tabs for Relationships, Crafting, Map, Shipping, Options, Geodes, Farm buildings, Bundles, and the Wizard's basement, typically results in the game crashing, but using a workbench is generally ok.
  • Using items in menus with (M2/□) when not buying/selling works for Bundles iirc, but most other things crash.
  • Pressing Confirm/Activate (M1/×) calls the last received tap input. This is useful for spam calling Gus, or accidentally throwing away tools (due to having closed the menu via ○ immediately after trashing an item via tap or drag). I have not found a way to intentionally throw away items on controller (×○× works on PC
  • The slingshot... just no.
  • R3 short press is chat box, long is emote wheel on all platforms I've tried. Kind of a non issue for mobile since no reason to use either in singleplayer, but I might as well mention it while I'm here.
The freezing issue seems to be from animation cancelling via tool switching. I've had it happen due to surprise autoattack moments (rock crabs, duggies), but it can be done whenever you want with L2/R2 (but not L1/R1: although they both switch hotbar slots, the triggers seem to behave the same as PC for the most part while L1/R1 allow you to select empty slots and scroll the hotbar).

Swing your scythe or a weapon to unfreeze the game, since using any other tool seems to actually pause time globally for the duration of the animation in a similar manner to chair hopping.

Regarding fishing, the reeling sound persists until you close the app out entirely. Hooking another fish won't fix it. Also, the effect can stack, lol.

I have experienced none of these issues on Windows or Linux via steaminput. I'm fairly certain they occur regardless of controller settings. I basically move with the controller and menu by tap to work around it, unless I'm suuuuper interested in hearing about Pepper Poppers until midnight, which I often am. Don't judge me. I bought 300 iridium sprinklers and magic rock candy off Krobus, and you can't prove otherwise.

I haven't tried native DirectInput on PC because nothing supports it anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Koccs

Newcomer
Type of phone: Nokia G11
Details of your issue: Strange lines appear when water moves in the river.
Same here on One+ Nord 3 5G.
Since January, I can't play cause it really make me feel unconfortable.
Pls fix it, I beg you.

boymom987

Newcomer
Type of phone: pixel 6 pro (just got android 13 update same day as game is crashing)
Details of your issue:
Updated:
As of this morning android 13 came out, and now the game won't get past the loading screen. IT DOES show the "load at current position or last save" but then crashes on the loading screen.

However, when I hit no and takes me to home screen I'm allowed to play. Maybe bad save?

2nd update:

Lately when I should fall asleep and start next day, it freezes. I can actually through my bag on the left but I can't use any other function. The lava still moves too.

Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged) I did submit the feedback to Google.

I'm assuming this is caused by Android 13 :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Fiachran

Newcomer
S22 plus user. Game time freezes when swapping whilst fishing, im using a controller. Using latest version as of post, no mods. No actions can be done apart from swapping even on screen options are disabled. Impossible to stop the lock, happens everytime. Very fruastrating to see a similar post to this over 6 months ago. Pls fix :)

Naramuu

Newcomer
Each and every time I go to the witches hut and try to change my character’s appearance, my game crashes and I have to restart my entire day. I have an iPhone 13

Yissi

Newcomer
Device: Poco X3 Pro.
Game version: v1.5.6.39

The forge does not allow me to forge anything. When I place a weapon in the forge slot, all available gems (including diamonds) in my inventory get greyed out and I cannot place them into the forge's gem slot. If I place a gem in the forge first, then all weapons become greyed out and cannot be placed. Even though I do have enough cinder shards and my tools/weapons have 0 forges on them. This is a permanent issue that happens every time I visit the forge.
(Note that enchanting does work, only forging doesn't.)
(PS it's possible I've sent this twice, I'm new to this whole threads thing.)

yuritempest

Greenhorn
Device: Samsung A14 5G
Game version: 1.5.6

Every time I close the game and enter it I click on the message "return where you were" then I click yes, but every time I click the game it crashes and it stays like this
I also can't change the inventory settings or anything. I can only zoom

Attachments

W1nter_

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A02
Details of your issue: Sometimes when i try to open an save or make an new game, the game suddenly close, it happen when i'm playing too, the game close mid game and when i try to make an new or load an save the game close, it close too when the comunity board event is being placed too.
Screenshots/video: I could not took because it closes when i click in "new game" or "load game" and i don't know how to make videos in my phone.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? i tried in both and both the game suddenly close.
Any other info that might be relevant: The music takes a while to play when i move to any place of the game and freezes the game for a bit when it does, when i enter the museum the game freezes and close, it stop when i put the game music to 0.

beeps29091

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (latest firmware)
App version: 1.5 (latest as of 02.23)

Issue: during work on the Community Center, while visiting the Bulletin Board, opening bundles (and/or closing bundles) sometimes causes player character to become stuck in place, unable to move or take any action except switching between items on the hotbar. Cannot open any menu or interact with held object. Cannot scroll through hotbar. Cannot quit game. Can ONLY select from currently visible hotbar items and hold them. The only escape I can find is to force close the app and restart. This only happens when interacting with the Bulletin Board bundles. It does not seem to matter if the PC is holding an item. It does not seem to matter whether an item is donated to a Bulletin Board bundle or not.

Consistency: this has happened to me five separate times, but not every time I interact with the Board. It has happened across two different save files. I cannot find a pattern between occurrences.

Tangential, but possibly related:
1. When this happens and I restart the game, I sometimes get a pop-up asking if I want to continue from where I left off, and when I re-enter the game, I am standing at the Bulletin Board but not frozen. I don't get this option every time - sometimes I have to start the day over.
2. I get a similar paralysis sometimes when interacting with crops - watering, fertilizing, planting, or harvesting. The PC will stop moving and will not interact with another crop tile. I fix this by moving them to an empty tile, and then I can continue working. Doesn't seem to matter where I am or which crop I'm interacting with.

beanpaste

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air 4
Details of your issue: Every now and then, seemingly due to no reason I can tell from so far (it has happened multiple times since i've downloaded it a week ago), the game just black screens. The music still plays and the energy/health bars still show up but everything else is black. I cannot tell what may have caused it yet, because it has happened while i was walking, mining, farming, and/or fishing. I can only fix it by leaving the app and restarting it, then restarting the day entirely.
Screenshots:
IMG_4785.PNG
IMG_4787.PNG
IMG_4790.PNG

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It has happened both through the Load Game menu and through emergency load

Yamo chan

Greenhorn
Can not collect reward after completing the “Qi’s prismatic grange” quest. The items are longer than the screen and there is no way to scroll down to the bottom.
Mobile 1.5.6.39
iOS 16.6.1

Attachments

budimanjojo

Newcomer
Device: Oneplus 9
Game version: v1.5.6.39

I have been playing the fishing minigame flawlessly for 3 in-game years but suddenly the minigame became so bugged. I don't know if it's the sensitivity or what but it's so hard to catch anything. Sometimes the bar just won't move at all when tapholding the screen and sometimes it moves so fast and sometimes it even move by itself. So weird.
I tried restarting the phone, clearing the app cache. And it's a 100% occurrence bug after a smooth 3 in-game years.
I don't know what's causing this, I suspect it's because I finished the fishing bundle or I finished one part of bulletin bundle because I did them together not so long ago.

EDIT: Sorry I'm dumb, it's all because of Barbed Hook that I attached to the rod.

Last edited:

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Can not collect reward after completing the “Qi’s prismatic grange” quest. The items are longer than the screen and there is no way to scroll down to the bottom.
Mobile 1.5.6.39
iOS 16.6.1
Did you put them in Qi’s box? IIRC, once you put them all in the box, you automatically get the reward.

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPad Air 4
Details of your issue: Every now and then, seemingly due to no reason I can tell from so far (it has happened multiple times since i've downloaded it a week ago), the game just black screens. The music still plays and the energy/health bars still show up but everything else is black. I cannot tell what may have caused it yet, because it has happened while i was walking, mining, farming, and/or fishing. I can only fix it by leaving the app and restarting it, then restarting the day entirely.
Screenshots: View attachment 17374View attachment 17375View attachment 17376
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It has happened both through the Load Game menu and through emergency load
This happens to me once in a while too.

The last time it happened it was at the end of my day (~12 AM) and I had completed a TON of stuff that day. I was pretty pissed, lol. Then I started wondering what would happen if I just let my day run out. It worked! The day finished out, and I was able to save everything I’d done that day.

This wouldn’t be feasible in all situations, but an option if you did/got something fantastic and absolutely wanted to save your progress.