Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Macu

Newcomer
after closing bulletin board cant move or open inv can change items in hot bar time is frozen
Hi it’s me again but this time my problem is solved. The thing is that I have today just close the app and opened it again and play a new day and first thing in the morning go to the community center and drop the items I was suppose to drop yesterday (in the game and in real life) and then the game just run like it have had to run before. So be patient. And if it does not work out then try it again in the same day or the next one but close the app and re open it. Or do it tomorrow. If that doesn’t work I don’t know what could do :/.

StardewGazer

Greenhorn
I'm on Chromebook and every time I boot up the game, everything works fine until I try to go to my farm (It doesn't give me the option to normal load, it just loads me where I left off) and the game will crash. I can go to the beach and around town but once I get past the bus stop to go to my farm the game will close itself out.

Racheal

Newcomer
Hi, I’m having an issue with mobile version 1.5.6.39. I’m on iPad 8th gen version 16.6 and when I try to use my dualshock 4 controller sometimes it will randomly crash and I have to start that day over. One time when this happened was when I went to add some things to the community center for the first time and it just crashes out of nowhere, I tried three times and it crashed every time until I gave up using the controller and just used on screen controls. Any suggestions or advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

EDIT: Also when I try to access the menu at Robin’s house with the controller it keeps closing the menu but not the app.

Last edited:

kosmosworld

Newcomer
im playing on ipad pro, and whenever im fishing and dont catch a fish when on the mini game, (or just press the screen too much to keep the green bar level w/ the fish) the sound of the fishing rod keeps playing until i restart the game. i could be walking around and talking to npcs and the sound of the fishing rod would still play, even when i go to bed. it doesn’t matter where i fish, it’ll happen if i do the things i stated before. note that im playing on apple arcade, so i dont have the actual app but on the homescreen of my ipad its displayed as one. i dont know if this has anything to do with me playing on apple arcade, but either way, the sound is very annoying.

sadly i wasnt able to attach a video here, as i dont know how to. (i tried)

Oatiecalm

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iphone 14 plus
Details of your issue: in basement of wizard’s house; tried to pay the statue to change appearance but the game crashes as soon as I select Yes to pay the 500g
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Used load game menu
Any other info that might be relevant: N/A

NightMagic6

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Apple IPad Air 3rd gen, running OS 16.6
Details of your issue: occasional black screen showing only first tool slot
screen with vertical tool bar) and the arrows that shows where forage items are. you can select your visible tool, but otherwise the screen doesn’t respond and theres no audio. Screenshot was while I was fishing in the mountains near the glittering boulder, fall of year 2.
Screenshots/video:
IMG_0362.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: I’m not sure, but I think it as an emergency load, (restore from where you left off when you load from the menu), but it starts it back at the beginning of the day. :(
Any other info that might be relevant: this isn’t the first time this has happened, but it isnt always while fishing, I’ve had it happen while in the mines and just walking around the forest.

abde666

Newcomer
Some times when I switch to another tool or pick something up my screen turns black
It's very frustrating because I have to reset the whole day over and over

Allspice222

Newcomer
phone: iPad Pro iPadOS 16.6.1, game currently at v1.5.6 build 46, im experiencing random crashes. It started crashing a few hours ago and then I started having to use the safe back up button, and then after I use the save back up button, it was crashing immediately but still saved. it’s still crashing over and over again randomly Even when not using the save back up button. I’ve restarted my iPad and updated the software, didn’t help.

Ice White

Newcomer
Phone:iPad 9th gen IPadOs 16.6
For some reason I cannot deposit any item into bundles, it gives me a creeper sound and put my item back into my backpack
IMG_0172.png

PenneBoris

Newcomer
My Galaxy Sword is only dealing 30 - 40 damage. 🥺 play on iPad,
I noticed this a while back but it has become an issue when it takes a very long time to kill simple monsters. I haven’t died this much since I first went into the mines armed with the wee dagger! 😁 any fix?

JacKor

Cowpoke
I haven't seen a reply to my March 2023 message. I got so frustrated with this issue that I have deleted and re-installed SDV on my tablet. The situation is worse than ever. If I can't get it running properly on my tablet, I will have to permanently uninstall SDV from my tablet. I like the portability of having it on my tablet because the screen is big enough for these old eyes to see things. My original message is below.

My unmodded game, SDV 1.56 build 39, won't go beyond the Load or New screen after start up. It closes fully, dropping me back on my Home screen. This particular issue is only on my Galaxy Tab A8 tablet, model SM-T387W , running on Android v 10.
Other than that it seems to run very well on my Windows 11 pc and my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. I've loved this game for years now and will continue to enjoy it immensely for many more I think. Huge thank you's to developer Eric Barone and all of the people who have worked with him on the game and it's many platforms. Also a huge thanks for all of the people who made, maintain and contribute to the wiki. Your help has been invaluable to me and so very many others.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023

Invaderszym

Newcomer
In addition to the reel sound for fishing not stopping, yesterday i woke up and my iphone said it did not have a save file. The save files are available.

I uninstalled SDV on my phone to try and get my save file back and then had to purchase it AGAIN, and the save file is still not there.

I'm having a rough day :(

Boneless_Soy

Cowpoke
Reading about 1.5.6.39 I had hopes that crash won't happen but same

Game crashes the moment i click over new or load

Samsung s5 Android 8.1 Havoc

still unable to play 1.5 , i hope this will be solved

this is like fourth time or fifth time i posted about the issue after update patch

waiting since 1.5 came

It sucks not being able to play the game at all
any updates on this???? same problem

midas

Newcomer
Bug report: The app crashs every single time, when I try to change my characters name in the wizard’s place 🤦🏻‍♂️

Berber

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 10
Details of your issue: Cannot scroll down when viewing journal entry for Qi’s prismatic grange, which means I cannot complete the order. I’ve adjusted margins, selected and deselected every setting for tooltip and number size, but the journal entry is cut off no matter what. Larger tooltips/numbers result in even more of the screen being cut off, so you can’t see the process bar for green items. The screenshot shows that I haven’t placed any items, but this is after I cleared out the box in Qi’s cave so I wouldn’t lose my items. Even when I had put in 100 of each item, I couldn’t scroll down.
Screenshots/video:
F77F0CBF-25F8-4237-8E22-F20A8E813CFA.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Loaded from the Game Load menu. Went to sleep to see if the box worked like a shipping box and would complete the order, but that didn’t work. I’m assuming I need to select something at the bottom of the journal entry.

Moonriver

Newcomer
iPhone 14 pro max

Sometimes when I fish the reeling sound gets stuck on a continuous loop and I have to close the app remove from history then relaunch to get rid of it.
I am running the latest game version as well as iOS my iPhone.
Same issue with my ipad mini 6