What is the saddest thing in stardew valley (excluding real events; save not saving, etc.)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Remembering that I gave away Lewis’ shorts… I only recently found out all the nonsense you can do with them but I already gave them back:cry:
Hmmm, it would be rather the embarrassing incident if while performing a very much super serious Skull Cavern run you very intently chowed down on some important Spicy Eel while swigging some tasty and fortifying Ginger Ale and you then totally, innocently, and accidentally tried on some OP Serpent-avoiding Level-skipping Staircase instead of…

your pants.

The shame. The embarrassment. The chilly, exposed knees. Could you ever recover? I know I couldn't.

But such is the price of looking fabulous and unfortunately from the perspective of the Flying Serpents, tasting fabulous too.

I don’t think so. I tried to see if there is a way but I couldn’t find anything.
so there is a way if he didn't patch it. you buy a new animal and use this list https://www.ign.com/wikis/stardew-valley/Item_Codes_for_Spawning_Cheat the number for the shorts is [789], the number's (up to 3) have to be in brackets like this [789]. so if you buy a chicken at marnie and name it "[789][60][70]" you'll have the shorts, an emerald and a jade in your inventory