PS4 Woke up divorced when we didn't initiate - can't find a way to get back to married

Details: Playing local co-op on PS5. no mods or anything outside of vanilla. All up to date with latest updates etc. No issues and we have been playing for months and are on year 3 winter in the game.

We have 3 players - myself and my two kids. Each of us is married in the game. One of my kids is married to Emily.

We woke up in SDV and noticed that Emily's room was missing from the farmhouse. I looked at the friendship tab and it now shows that Emily is their ex-wife and won't talk to them because they broke their heart. We didn't do anything to initiate the divorce and are assuming it's a bug that caused this.

The day before this happened was nothing too unusual. We had just completed getting the dark talisman and the character that got the divorce did pass out from being attacked by bugs but was woken up and put back to health by Dr. Harvey. I'm not sure if that flow caused the bug?

As can be expected my kid is absolutely heartbroken (in real life.. they're a kid, they're really invested in this).

Is there any way to find a way to fix this? It's PS5 so I don't think I can roll back a save day and I don't believe there's any method to un-divorce someone in SDV.

Ereo

Helper
Are you sure they didn’t visit the mayors house that day and accidentally initiated the divorce? It is just one click to confirm it…

To undo it, they need to go to the witches hut. One of the shrines there will make Emily forget her broken heart, and then they can court her again.