iOS Willy isn’t sending me the boat letter.

Noari

Greenhorn
I’m new to this app so sorry if I did something wrong in this post.

I went looking for someone asking this question and someone did but it was from really far back and they said that by the end of 2022 or something that iOS would be able to update to 1.5. Assuming that happened is it possible to go to green island or is that something that’s not going to happen yet if ever. I just wanna meet Leo tbH

Oh yeah, I tried researching about it and I couldn’t find anything that was after the update. I thought it worked but it was just the mayor telling me about the stupid show and tell event.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi Noari and Welcome to the Forums! Stardew on iOS finally received the v1.5 update last year sometime so yes, you should be receiving the letter from Willy. It only comes after completing the Community Center/Joja Warehouse so that needs to happen first but if you're done with that already then I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure if the little cutscene in Willy's Shop needs to happen first but you could enter his shop to see if that triggers it and hopefully you'll get the letter afterwards.

Noari

Greenhorn
Sorry for not putting it up there, I did do the jojo mart thing and I got the cutscene too, I even clicked on the locked door at the back everyday.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sorry I don't know what to try next but don't remove and re-download SDV in an attempt to clear this as removing the app from iOS devices also deletes your saves. A few people have found this out the hard way.

Ereo

Helper
Can you check your version? When you start up the game, click on the little question mark before loading a save.

how long ago did you complete the Joja warehouse?