WIKI for mobile (or why I can’t find what the junimos have collected on my farm)

I quite enjoy the detective work I have to do to progress in Stardew and I use the Wiki frequently plus this forum and reddit and you tube. It slightly irks me that the wiki doesnt have mobile instructions (im not a seasoned game player so it’s not intuitive). It took me ages to work out how to load my slingshot (but that made baiting my fishing rod easy peasy). Combat isn’t clear either so lots of frantic jabbing at monsters which im sure is a drain on resouces.
(Pause while someone replies and points out why I’m a total idiot…..)

My current puzzlement is how to collect what the junimos have harvested in fact how to work the whole thing. For instance the wiki says “Junimo services can be turned off or on by clicking on the Hut and then clicking on the toggle button depicting a green Junimo harvesting a blueberry." To me this translates as “Tap on the hut” and i did that before I planted everything and saw the toggle button and turned it off. Now I can’t get back to it and certainly cant see the purple bag. Here’s a pic….
IMG_0997.jpeg
IMG_0997.jpeg

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Well now you’ll just have to mine through all the hood to get to the hut and turn it back on, tbh it’s almost never worth turning harvesting off as there is no downside to having it on in most cases

Ereo

Helper
You would have the same issue if you played on pc or a console. You need to be able to stand next to the hut to interact with it.

Since you planted a trellis crop, this is now impossible. You'll have to kill some of the plants to get to the hut.

Doh! So of course that’s what I have to do. Thanks guys. But I’m still handicapped by the general absence of mobile specific guidance - I’m not confident about exactly where I’m going wrong. Can anyone explain why there aren’t explanations for mobile gamers? Not enough resources to write them?