PC Wiki Addition

Puddrik

Newcomer
While I was exploring the skull cavern I found these red iridium bats somewhere between level 100-300 (its been a while so I don't remember specifics, sry). I cant find anything about it on the wiki and I'd inevitably screw it up p badly if I try adding it myself as I don't really know much about it anyway aside from it's *very* fast, spawns on extremely low levels, and was found in 1.4, possibly available in earlier versions too but haven't checked. I assume people have found them before but I figured I'd ask here about putting it on the wiki. here's a pic if any1 wants to do it themselves
Red_Iridium_Bat.png

dubesor

Farmhand
that's the iridium bat model, but in red instead of purple. The wiki has a small info on it (listed under bugs), I have personally never seen it in over 600hrs of playtime but it seems to only spawn very deep into the skull cavern (gamecode >999, so floors 880+), much deeper than anyone without cheats could go. If you encountered it unmodded on a lower floor definitely make screenshots because then it would be new info.

Odin

Staff member
For the future, wiki suggestions are best left on the wiki itself- you can use the "Discussion" tab in the top left of each page to talk about additions or ideas for that wiki page, without directly editing wiki pages themselves. In this case, you'd click on the Discussion tab on https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Bats.