Whoops, forgot to introduce myself...

TGif Gamer

Greenhorn
...Uh, so yeah. Hi? I guess?

I'm Timothy. I go by TGif or TGif Gamer on plenty of places, also. I'm a gamer (d'uh!), a Christian, and a tech enthusiast. I'm a bit opinionated on some things, and I usually am not afraid to express myself, which has caused some tongue-in-cheek posts by yours truly to get me in some hot water (I was banned from a Discord server for a misunderstanding once), but I promise you guys that I won't post anything like that here.

Seriously! I'll play nice. I'm actually a nice guy! ...Most of the time. :whistle:

Anyway, I know about the rules here, so I'm not gonna be super open about myself here, BUT if you'd like to know me better, hook up with other gamers, stream your content, or just hang out, TGif Gamer Discord is where it's at! I'm trying to grow a small community of gamers who are interested in things that I like, like Classic Doctor Who episodes, old LEGO sets, and various (mostly) SFW games from across the decades. I'm only gonna mention it once in this forum, 'cuz I don't want to advertise all over the place, but you'll find all the relevant links in my sig.

I'm running Stardew Valley on a Steam Deck with SMAPI installed (can guarantee that mods DO work in Gaming Mode!), and I currently have about 30 mods. There's more that I want, though I'm not sure how to find them - I only get mods on a "got to have" basis as of right now, and my current wants are pretty hard to find. Most of the ones I'm looking for can be found here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/searching-for-these-mods.21328/

I guess that's it, then. Bye for now! :duck:

Godkin

Planter
Running away from problems, will only hinder your steps. Without change, progress is impossible.

But it doesn't matter, are you difficult to manage. Do as you see fit, your life isn't about pleasing everyone. And in another cliche, "Welcome to the forum".