Who is your favorite bachelor/bachelorette?

Whos that one person you like

• Total voters

Lew Zealand

Helper
Gotta disagree. Nerdy woman/girl w/glasses and fully functional big brain is FTW. Balances work and hobby time and helps out her dad with his diabolical experiments. Finds time to chat with Penny and enjoy the park. Owns a telescope and actually uses it. Lots to love there.

But Elliot still looks better in a swimsuit.

Abigail is the best imho, the one I chose for this poll and my default waifu. She eats rocks, she has a great personality, is adventurous, a gamer and a musician, and she's everywhere I naturally find myself, so it's so easy to get affection with her raised up. Purple hair ftw as well.

Leah is pretty great too, she's an artist, she has an interesting story arc, she loves salads which makes it super easy, and she's a great alternate for me. Emily I always feel bad because I wish there was a way to get her and Clint together. BTW I 1000% agree Clint should be a bachelor, just saying. Haley annoys me for all the same reasons Shane does, but if someone likes character growth it's there for sure. Maru has the whole inventor angle, so if someone's looking for an intellectual equal she's got that covered. I've never been much of a Penny person, I'm surprised she's as popular as she is, maybe I'll see what I'm missing next time around.

In general I feel the female options are objectively better fleshed out and more interesting characters than the male options. Add to that the annoyance of trying to hunt down Sebastian or Elliot early on, and Shane being a jerk, and I really feel like Clint would add a lot, and there's an opportunity there for some really cool storytelling, as far as him getting over Emily and moving on. It would also be interesting if you could romance one or the other of those two, or if not interested in either, either nudge them closer together or further apart. That kind of narrative choice would be pretty cool, and I think many fans would be overjoyed at the chance for a Clint / Emily wedding in their game.

Johndeere756

Planter
I actually like the kinda awkward clint/ emily thing as it is now. Its obvious she only thinks of him as a friend and is innocently confused about his behavior sometimes. Also, I always thought of clint as older than her, if that means anything. Another good story line, imho.

benjellyman

Planter
Gotta disagree. Nerdy woman/girl w/glasses and fully functional big brain is FTW. Balances work and hobby time and helps out her dad with his diabolical experiments. Finds time to chat with Penny and enjoy the park. Owns a telescope and actually uses it. Lots to love there.

But Elliot still looks better in a swimsuit.
Maru I guess is cool, depending on your personality, I guess I'm just too dumb for her.

Maugatta

Tiller
Well, for me...
...its Emily of course.

When I beginned the game I never looked at her, she simply didn't interested as an NPC and a resident of Pelican Town.
But then, after a couple of quests from the bulletin board I made for her, I started to watcha at some of hers scenes and I immediately started to feel a little of sympathy for her, that grew after each one of hers scenes...
Oh, and then I watched to her dance,
and I finally said: "No, Emily. Now I took a decision: I will marry you !"

1482436983_Emily.gif

But at the same time all the NPCs of the town acted strangely, they made me watch all their scenes, beacuse well, obviously from a day to another day they pratically all loved me !

In their scenes they were all clearly saying to me:
"Marry me" "Marry me" "Marry me" :sweat:

Even at the Fair the Fortune Teller told me that in the future I will break a lot of hearts in love.
Uff...

But yes, as a final word I will say:

"Emily will always be the best for me"

Last edited:

benjellyman

Planter
Well, for me...
...its Emily of course.

When I beginned the game I never looked at her, she simply didn't interested as an NPC and a resident of Pelican Town.
But then, after a couple of quests from the bulletin board I made for her, I started to watcha at some of hers scenes and I immediately started to feel a little of sympathy for her, that grew after each one of hers scenes...

View attachment 5674

But at the same time all the NPCs of the town acted strangely, they made me watch all their scenes, beacuse well, obviously from a day to another day they pratically all loved me !

Even at the Fair the Fortune Teller told me that in the future I will break a lot of hearts in love.
Uff...

Emily is okay, and fun, I would like her a lot except she's kinda a hippie

Johndeere756

Planter
Well, for me...
...its Emily of course.

View attachment 5674

Uff...

The 10 heart scene with Emily is my favorite of all. Actually, I really enjoyed watching all of her heart scenes.

Maugatta

Tiller
Emily is okay, and fun, I would like her a lot except she's kinda a hippie
I only find her the most funny bachelor, I would see her more like a wife, I don't know, maybe you wake up the morning and you don't really know what she is gonna do today !
For example I was, like, left without words after she showed me her dance.

And the event she made at the Mayor's house ? That made me have a lot of fun...
Let's only say that I found her scenes the most entertaining,
I would never say "no" to an "Emily's scene" :flushed:

And her sprite is so beautiful,
with that blue hair and her long red dress...

Even if, well, I have to admit that her portrait isn't the most beautiful of the most beautiful things,
but I can handle it, at least until I can read and watch her word and actions. :hmm:

Maugatta

Tiller
Abigail, only because Robin is already married.
Oh, Robin, well, maybe it's better not to talk about her...

NO !!!

Robin, well I never went deep on relationships with her,
(even because then I, discovered she was already maried, so I thought it was better to me to not continue on that road and take another one).
but judging by her aspect,I can say that both of her portrait and her sprite are:
"Magnifique !"

And this is why, the first time I played Stardew Valley, as I knew that you could actually marry people, I pointed immediately on her, to be my future wife but...
...arrived the day Iof the Luau festival, and I, I saw them dancing together !
I saw Demetrius dancing with her !

97eae6ac1fddd2507d4e7df5d6c55692.jpg

That was a terrible moment, then I talked to them, to see if the things were how I thought, and well I didn't realize anything from what they said,
but in future I learned that Demetrius was father of Maru, and as Robin lived there, in the house near the mountain lake, well...
It didn't took me long time to understand that they were actually married.

At that point I stopped buying pizza from Gus forgiving it to her, and decided to take a break from trying to marry people and instead focus myself on selling crops and fishing...
:unamused:

Last edited:

benjellyman

Planter
Oh, Robin, well, maybe it's better not to talk about her...

NO !!!

Robin, well I never went deep on relationships with her,
(even because then I, discovered she was already maried, so I thought it was better to me to not continue on that road and take another one).
but judging by her aspect,I can say that both of her portrait and her sprite are:
"Magnifique !"

And this is why, the first time I played Stardew Valley, as I knew that you could actually marry people, I pointed immediately on her, to be my future wife but...
...arrived the day Iof the Luau festival, and I, I saw them dancing together !
I saw Demetrius dancing with her !

97eae6ac1fddd2507d4e7df5d6c55692.jpg

That was a terrible moment, then I talked to them, to see if the things were how I thought, and well I didn't realize anything from what they said to me, but in future I learned that Demetrius was father of Maru, and as Robin lived there, in the house near the mountain lake, well...
It didn't took me long time to understand that they were actually married.

At that point I stopped buying pizza from Gus forgiving it to her, and decided to take a break from trying to marry people and instead focus myself on selling crops and fishing...
:unamused:
Man. Thought I read a good book there for a second.
Which I basically did