WhitneyFox
Planter
I have a heavily modded game (roughly 930 mods - I may be addicted to mods, lol) and just started a new run through. When I met everyone, instead of the "How to Win Friends" task telling me to give a gift to someone, it said "There's something strange at the Community Center. Investigate the Community Center". But I haven't even seen the cut scene with Lewis introducing the Community Center building. I'm thinking something is causing the events to get muddled, but I don't know which mod is doing it.
I've tried removing the Event Archive mod, the Community Center mod, and the Housewarming mod as they are the only ones I could think of that might be causing the issue, but the task is still messed up.
My SMAPI log is here: https://smapi.io/log/17c52e07d7b04971bb3a1aa4fa9faeac
If anyone has any insight into which mod might be causing this mix-up, it would be appreciated.
I've tried removing the Event Archive mod, the Community Center mod, and the Housewarming mod as they are the only ones I could think of that might be causing the issue, but the task is still messed up.
My SMAPI log is here: https://smapi.io/log/17c52e07d7b04971bb3a1aa4fa9faeac
If anyone has any insight into which mod might be causing this mix-up, it would be appreciated.