Which bachelor/bachelorette did you choose and why?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I generally pick different on different runs, one of my first files I married abigail, then in another I had Leah as a girlfriend and krobus as a roommate, I’ve also married quite a few of the other bachelorettes and bachelors. I especially love a few of the rewards you get from their 14 heart events like a boombox and drippy outfit

Ares36D

Tiller
On my first playthrough I married Leah because Robin wasn't an option. Since then I've married Abigail, and Haley on different playthroughs. Right now I have the Rasmodius as Rasmodia mod and the romance Rasmodius mod so I'm going to marry her.

tinylilypond

Greenhorn
does this mean who youre building a relationship with ?? if so, leah !! everything about her is everything i dream to be and all her interests and the way her home is , it’s things i love too so i thought it would be fitting to go for leah 🤍🤍

sophiex7

Greenhorn
I married Penny and Emily in the past and got close to Sam in one playtrough. I always liked Sebastian and Abigail but they're so hard to reach😆 in my current playtrough im almost married to Penny

Elliot because he's got that good hair, uses multi-syllabic words, and expresses his flaws openly (i.e. when talking at length about his hair, he mentions how vain he must be). He's also an incredibly sweet husband and is very jazzed about being a father, plus, he's often expressing his appreciation for all your hard work and reciting sweet little poems to you. I did feel bad in my most recent playthough though: I married him, had two babies with him, and while I was grinding for perfection I started courting every bachelor/bachelorette to help fill the time (and because it's satisfying to see true full hearts with all the townies AND to see their cut-scenes). I got his jealous dialogue once and it was enough to avoid my extramarital suitors until I achieved perfection, after which, I promptly dumped all of my boyfriends and girlfriends in a single day so the loss of hearts wouldn't impact my perfection tracker! Pierre was probably so confused as to why in the world the weird farmer needed a total of 22 bouquets.

10/10 would marry Elliot again

Maher

Sodbuster
I especially love a few of the rewards you get from their 14 heart events like a boombox and drippy outfit
Hey, that drippy outfit comes with some of the best boots in the game!

Emily was my first 1.4 save file. See note above.

Penny was my second 1.4 save file. She feels a bit much like a rescue, and she can be persnickety.

Maru was my first 1.5 save file. The fourteen heart event ain't much, but she hates the festivals and that suits me well. I would repeat that.

Leah is the second 1.5 save file. I like it that she has a backstory that does not involve growing up in the valley with people she still lives with.

ArtifactSpot

:harvey: Harvey cause he’s most like my IRL husband. Faithfully devoted to you and helping others. Says a great day is when he comes home from the clinic and all his patients are still healthy. He’s selfless and self giving. He makes you a complete breakfast on days he doesn’t work, and gives you massages after a hard days work. He genuinely cares about you, your health and safety. He’s a blushing romantic in his own shy and sweetly awkward way. He’s a great father to our two kiddos and even says he enjoys being a father. :blush: He’s also middle aged like me. Most of the other guys could be my IRL children…way too creepy! :flushed: I’d never trade him for my IRL husband (who is truly the greatest husband ever!:heart:) but makes a really nice forever companion for my in game character.:hlevel::thumbsup:

ArtifactSpot

I always choose Shane because even though he starts out a bit mean he makes an effort to overcome his challenges and become a better person. Harvey sounds like a sweet husband @ArtifactSpot!
Thanks he totally is a keeper!

I love Shane too, and have depression so relate to has storyline. However he seems to regress once you marry him and I don’t want to spiral him backwards. He seems to stay healthier as a great friend instead. He really likes being with Jas. I think they are good for each other as Jas is an orphan a seems to see him as a sort of father figure in her life. I do ALWAYS choose joja mart route for Shane cause if you choose community center he looses his job and says he feels even worse than when he had to work at joha. Sam gets a job at the museum don’t know why nobody hired poor Shane.😢

@ArtifactSpot I'm sorry to hear you have depression, I do too. I've only ever married Shane with character conversation mods which after marriage which gave him a lot of nice dialogue. So I think I'm in for surprise when I marry him this time in vanilla no mod mode!! It's a shame he spirals after marriage poor thing.

ArtifactSpot

@ArtifactSpot I'm sorry to hear you have depression, I do too. I've only ever married Shane with character conversation mods which after marriage which gave him a lot of nice dialogue. So I think I'm in for surprise when I marry him this time in vanilla no mod mode!! It's a shame he spirals after marriage poor thing.
I’m sorry to hear you have depression too. :sweat: If you ever need someone to talk too about it just message me.