Which bachelor/bachelorette did you choose and why?

tisanna

Greenhorn
Honestly, i married Shane mostly because I wanted to see him getting better with his alcohol problem (and because i love men with dad bods :owo:)

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I almost always choose Krobus. He doesn't try to do any farm chores, which I appreciate because by the time I get a roommate, everything a spouse would do is fully automated (other than repair fences, but I solve that by not using fences). He gives the farmer lucky lunches, which are amazing for skull cavern dives. His loved gifts include void eggs, which are easy to get, so it's a simple matter to make him happy.

And finally, the hug animation is adorable.

RainbowJunimo

Sodbuster
I chose Abigail because in one of my past saves I decided to just randomly throw gifts at Abigail. (I would have chosen Krobus if I had unlocked the sewers and the desert)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Abigail because the Cult of Abby here a couple of years ago were very insistent about how good she was. Haley because the Cult of not-Haley were very insistent about how bad she was. Result: both are good but Haley is a nut.

And nut > good.

Floor_Banana

Greenhorn
I chose Elliott, after being on the fence between him and Harvey. One, because I'm a gay little fool, two, because I can almost relate to Elliott's struggles. Mainly with writing.
also, WHO WOULDN'T WANT AN AUTHOR HUSBAND WITH LONG HAIR.
LIKE, BECAUSE OF THAT I'M LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO MARRY HIM.

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
Penny, because her simple lifestyle and desire for a house and kids seemed most compatable with the Farmer's backstory. Also, I dig redheads. I was strongly tempted by Abigail but made her wait until save #2.

LowBattery

Greenhorn
Shane. I love his story so much, also a few of his sprites looked really nice.
The only things i dont like about him is the dialogue after you marry him. ConcernedApe should fix that dialogue eventually, because it'd be nice to see him get better.
Also his Joja sweater is bad.