Solved When I put in my character's name it puts a space in the middle of it (Is this normal?)

Pluffy

Planter
So just today, I restarted my game since I waited too long to fix the community Centre, and I wanted to do it "right" and plus I made some farming mistakes, and would like a do over, but it feels like whenever I attempt to make my character again, they would be this big ugly space between a letter, my character name is Elizabeth, but when I filled it out in the game E it's spelled Eli zabeth.

So I did a test character to make sure it's just not me, so when I put in the letter i I would hit the back button and if it's erases I, then there's no accented space, and it worked so I just filled out the name as normal, but when we gotten to Robin introducing herself, it was spelled Eli zabeth again.

I'm not sure if's always been like that-I have OCD, and I've been anxious when starting the character over again, that something would be wrong, but I just want to make sure.

Here's a sceenshot I took.

two.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

imnvs

Local Legend
It's just bad kerning. Any name with an 'i' in it will have what looks like extra space after it.