What's your latest fixation?

pix3lgaym3rz

Greenhorn
What are you obsessed with right now that you just need to talk about? :hlevel:

Like, what are you doing, reading, or watching that you just wanna tell someone about?
The Havenverse!! I've wanted to discuss it with someone for a while, but it's such a small fandom that no one else I know talks about it.
It's essentially a series about a queer-coded (American) football team and insurance company, chock-full of lore and controlled chaos! I really love this series with my whole heart. My favorite character is without a doubt Reven Sitoshi. He's the flirtatious delinquent, but I think he has a soft side, y'know?

There are so many different games and music artists that I am always ready to talk about :DDDDDDD

The problem is that I usually like to bring up games that people don’t really care or know about, like Uniracers or Ratatouille for the GameCube :’)
I like talking about these random lil games, for when else can you talk about being able to race as a teal unicycle named Malcolm?

Listening to music is a reallyyyy big passion of mine, and I do like sharing what I listen to ^^
Indie music is my personal fav, but I enjoy exploring different genres and music from around the world :D
Here’s some songs and/or artists that could use some more love:

Salvador Peralta: Just The Two of Us (Cover)
Cojum Dip: Waltz in E-Major, Op. 15 “Moon Waltz”
Captain of the Lost Waves: Circus of Morality
Fish in a Birdcage: Rule #11 - My Dream, My Addiction
Ginger Root: Out of State
Shady Cicada: Schmove.
Louie Zong: ¡kirbia! (A Kirby cumbia album)

I lost my stylus so I can't draw digitally for now until I'll get a new one. But I got gifted for my birthday by my friend some colored pencils so I can still make traditional art. I'm trying to draw simple bodies without the shoulders being to narrow and that it won't feel off. At least I can draw faces!

Adaml_217

Farmhand
To be completely honest - KNIVESSS!!

To better explain, I'm starting a culinary course and looking at all the supplies to buy is making me giddy and filled with excitement!