What's your latest fixation?

Magic: the Gathering! It's a super great card game and I really love it. I guess the only big problem is that it's a *little* expensive. By a little I mean 100 dollars a deck, at least. Don't let that put you off though, it's super fun and you can start with draft night at a local game lounge, which is much cheaper. That's how I started anyway.

NextPaige

Planter
What are you obsessed with right now that you just need to talk about? :hlevel:

Like, what are you doing, reading, or watching that you just wanna tell someone about?
Definitely Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. It’s definitely one of the best games I've played in the last few years. Great soundtrack, great gameplay, great characters, a serious story yet still manages to have a sense of humor Fromm ime to time.

Hanar

Cowpoke
I played an old game called Terranigma. I`m the SNES Generation, so I have all big RPGs like Secret of Mana, Illusion of gaya and of course Terranigma. :)

I played it on an emulator and got somehow obsessed with Dr. Beruga. :D I often feel drawn to the "mad scientist type".
Dr. Beluga

Haha, I think no one wants to know my headcanon :D

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It’s been ages since this thread was made but I’ll probably have to say terraria back in September-October. The first 2 days I had it I played 37 hours in it and I got 200 hours in about a month.

Apples

Farmhand
POKEMON SV. It's probably the reason I haven't been active in the stardew valley community in a... while.

I love stardew valley but god pokemon has really been on my mind a lot.

ISSsloth

Farmer
My own original characters and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (The 2016 show). I haven't been able to watch it yet for a few reasons, but I'm thinking of re-reading the books even though I know the characterization is really different.

Last edited:

Confused

Rancher
Currently I've started to play Terraria and I like it so far. Also I've picked up digital drawing. I can sketch though not color well. But I still prefer my pencil and paper
Same, with the digital drawing part, keep at it, soon it will be more enjoyable when you really know your program.