What's your favorite game?

ISSsloth

Farmer
Ooh, I'm too indecisive for this. Stardew is definitely up there, but I also like Pikuniku a lot. Most of the time, I'll fixiate on a game I really want to play but never end up getting it, so I don't have all that many games I'm really interested in at any given moment. So, there's quite a list of games I want to play, not all that many I actually have experience with.

MissDandy

Farmer
In terms of time investment, SDV is second only to one: Mariokart. That game was (and still is haha) my childhood.

I also love Halo because real murder is wrong.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Soooo, desert island game, can only power one game with the ehhh-- solar panel I have there? Yeaaaaaahhhh.....

Hmmm, Minecraft especially if I had access to other playable maps. It's biggest restriction is your imagination as it can become many other games. OK, which means I should probably choose another game.

OK then it'd be a tossup between Stardew Valley and Horizon Zero Dawn. Probably SDV as it has more flexibility in gameplay for replays, though HZD is compelling enough for me to replay it a considerable ways through on a few different computers in addition to my original completion run.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I would say pokémon, sims, sims city and of course stardew valley ^-^
I want to try sims sometime soon, saw a few posts about it on reddit and games like it interest me, I have to think about it though, I don't have time for another game addiction. :l

Odin

Staff member
I feel like I'm obligated to say Stardew Valley, and it is one of my favorites, but I have played Minecraft for many years and continue to return to it, even though I'm no longer following along with the game's updates as closely as I used to. So I would have to say Minecraft if I have to pick one. Stardew Valley and Breath of the Wild are also favorites of mine.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Picking a favorite is definitely hard for me, there are lots of games that are very close to my heart and I don't particularly favor specific ones over others. I think because of the impact the game has had on my life and how it's dominated the other playtimes in my library, Stardew Valley is definitely up there.

Other favorite games of mine are American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Dead Space, Silent Hill 2, Final Fantasy XV, Everhood, and honestly Coromon has made its way to my favorites too. I love a lot of games but I think the ones I listed here are very special to me for a few reasons

BigRat

Greenhorn
Honestly, stardew valley and minecraft, specifically minecraft bedrock as I have played it longer, know it in and out, and enjoy it more.

Here is a screenshot of my latest endevour:

As you might tell I've been playing in this world for a little...
View attachment 12102
It's great to hear that you're a fan of Stardew Valley and Minecraft, especially Minecraft Bedrock. It sounds like you have extensive knowledge and experience with Minecraft Bedrock, which is fantastic. Your latest endeavor looks impressive from the screenshot you shared. It's evident that you've invested quite a bit of time into this world. Keep up the good work and continue enjoying your gaming experiences! But did you try CK3 Console with Commands? I will suggest to play at least once.

Last edited: