What's your favorite game?

LiamEvans210

Greenhorn
Zuma is my favorite computer game. This game keeps me busy everything I got less work to do just like I am now. The other name is GT Turbo racing. I don't stop loving real cars but also love those on PC.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Gonna be an outlier and reveal my Final Fantasy Tactics obsession. I had it for PSone, PSP, and mobile, plus I got the two CD soundtrack and saved the entire thing to Google Play Music/Youtube Music.

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
I've loved The Sims since 2000 when I started playing it as a kid. These days I am playing The Sims 4, but mostly it's something to do while I listen to podcasts. RDR2 has been my obsession since it was released, as I keep playing and re-playing the story and exploring the map and finding out new details even close to five years after release. Stardew Valley will make a complete set of three, I think, because since finally trying it last month I've played it obsessively (I have it on my computer, chromebook, and phone) and watch videos and read the wiki about it. There are other like Cities Skylines, Farming Sim 2019, and a few that I will get into for a few days, then revert to Sims or RDR2.

Bawby

Planter
I've loved The Sims since 2000 when I started playing it as a kid. These days I am playing The Sims 4, but mostly it's something to do while I listen to podcasts. RDR2 has been my obsession since it was released, as I keep playing and re-playing the story and exploring the map and finding out new details even close to five years after release. Stardew Valley will make a complete set of three, I think, because since finally trying it last month I've played it obsessively (I have it on my computer, chromebook, and phone) and watch videos and read the wiki about it. There are other like Cities Skylines, Farming Sim 2019, and a few that I will get into for a few days, then revert to Sims or RDR2.
Oh, yeah. Sims 4! Married Nina and had generations of the most evil folks that town had ever seen. Gotta feed those cowplants! Can you ever bring yourself to make an evil Arthur in Red Dead?

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
Oh, yeah. Sims 4! Married Nina and had generations of the most evil folks that town had ever seen. Gotta feed those cowplants! Can you ever bring yourself to make an evil Arthur in Red Dead?

Never! The most I can do is a frequently drunk Arthur with a short temper, but even he always helps the widows and the orphans. I've never seen the low-honor endings and never intend to.

jimmyneytron

Greenhorn
Diablo 4 - Processing
I started playing and already have a lvl 60 character in diablo 4, which was released relatively recently. i enjoy the gameplay, i really like the map for its atmosphere. i play as a mage mainly because of ice + electric. i don't seem to have any problems.πŸ‘½
upd:I added more pyro, because some people had unpleasant resistances I got this advice here

Last edited:

wildandblue

Sodbuster
I play a lot of Kingdom Two Crowns on PS4 and iPad, especially the Norse Lands variation. More often than not I play on peaceful mode and simply enjoy building stuff and its soundtrack.

Last edited:

Njin

Planter
Some great answers on here.. For me I gotta go with Legend of Zelda : Link to the past it is most legendary of all games.. but Metal gear solid, silent hill, Final fantasy, rdr2 & Stardew Valley in my mind are always at war for 2nd place in my list of all time greats

IamDylan

Tiller
Megaman 6. I used to play it all the time and would do self challenges with only using the regular buster, power suit, or rush jetpack suit to go through the entire game!

CrossingValley

Greenhorn
π”Έπ•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•’π• β„‚π•£π• π•€π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜: ℕ𝕖𝕨 β„π• π•£π•šπ•«π• π•Ÿπ•€, π•„π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•”π•£π•’π•—π•₯, π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕨 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖π•ͺ