Whats the most amount of money you've made in one day

Lew Zealand

Helper
Around 6 million from ancient fruit wine, diamonds, truffles, and iridium bars. Most weeks I get about 2.8 million from ancient fruit wine, but that day I decided to sell an excessive amount of stuff :p
What's this 'm' word you invented? I'm pretty sure that doesn't work when you put it after a number. I looked it up and after 'thousand' occasionally comes 'ten thousand', which doesn't seem legit, and only rarely 'hundred thousand' which is clearly redundant, so just a joke. And it just ends there.

6 Thousand is a perfectly fine number. Roll with it.

What's this 'm' word you invented? I'm pretty sure that doesn't work when you put it after a number. I looked it up and after 'thousand' occasionally comes 'ten thousand', which doesn't seem legit, and only rarely 'hundred thousand' which is clearly redundant, so just a joke. And it just ends there.

6 Thousand is a perfectly fine number. Roll with it.
It does indeed end there, can confirm. Any time that "M" word comes into play on the daily summary tag, the number in question hangs out beyond the defined space for it, and as such is clearly imaginary. He and I with those numbers hanging out on the regular are really just flirting with chaos and anarchy, defying the laws of math and nature.

Phate4569

Planter
Selling a full cellar's worth of iridium quality ancient fruit wine with artisan profession: 125 bottles at 4620g each is 577500g.
Full cellar is 189 casks. You're only down there every 2 months. Might as well fill in the walkways.

For me, by the time I get bored and stop playing the farm I'm making somewhere around 1.25 million a week in ancient fruit wines (400 some bottles). Plus some other little stuff.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Full cellar is 189 casks. You're only down there every 2 months. Might as well fill in the walkways.
!

Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to finally fill the Cellar with ~125 Casks in their various states of starriness and then somehow plan a whole half year in advance to synchronize that timing? ?!?!??? Plus more Casks!

Scientists can but dream the fairest of dreams about approaching the coldest of chilly temperatures and not come even vaguely within astronomical closeness to the exactitude of zero that describes the chance I'll remember to do that in some far-flung future time like... 56 days from now.

<flops on floor dramatically>

<like a fish>

Phate4569

Planter
!

Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to finally fill the Cellar with ~125 Casks in their various states of starriness and then somehow plan a whole half year in advance to synchronize that timing? ?!?!??? Plus more Casks!
I do spring 28 and fall 28 in every save. Takes ~1/2 day to collect and fill all the casks.

Hazy

Farmhand
Around 400k-500k was my maximum overnight amount I think.

Most amount of money lost was when I bought the 10,000,000 golden clock.

Hazy

Farmhand
It's not lost, it's spent.
If you want to be technical about it yeah, but that's the way I saw some other people in the thread interpreting it.

I guess if we are going for a more literal term of the word, I'm not sure I've really "lost" massive amounts of gold. I've lost valuable items in the mines before due to carelessness and accidentally sold stuff I didn't mean to and that's about it. More annoyingly though is when you murder important crops by mistake of course.

3emadp

Tiller
I think my biggest gain has been about 200k in blueberries, among some other things? That was a successful summer, I can say that much. It was a while back, so I can’t remember the specifics, unfortunately.

As for my biggest loss, I spent about 40k buying bombs from the Dwarf at a time when I couldn’t afford a lot- I only had about 50k. Usually I plan better before I buy, but this time I just went nuts for whatever reason, which I quickly regretted. Thankfully I was able to recover, I have about 154k on that file now currently. It was worrying at the time, though.
Lol I spent millions for stones

If you want to be technical about it yeah, but that's the way I saw some other people in the thread interpreting it.

I guess if we are going for a more literal term of the word, I'm not sure I've really "lost" massive amounts of gold. I've lost valuable items in the mines before due to carelessness and accidentally sold stuff I didn't mean to and that's about it. More annoyingly though is when you murder important crops by mistake of course.
I can’t relate, I’ve never done that. What’s that, you’re asking about that empty space next to a sprinklers surrounded by bee houses? Nope I didn’t accidentally pick that fairy rose, certainly not. Couldn’t have been. Must have been the cat.

LRangerR

Local Legend
I can’t relate, I’ve never done that. What’s that, you’re asking about that empty space next to a sprinklers surrounded by bee houses? Nope I didn’t accidentally pick that fairy rose, certainly not. Couldn’t have been. Must have been the cat.
It was the crows

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
A bit over 17 million I think, decided to save up for winter of year 3 and see the money.
Screenshot (740).png

The Joja cola definitley carried it.
It was quite productive as It was a pretty lazy year and the rest of the months only earned about 12-14 mil each.

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
Post yours below. Also what's your biggest loss of money in the game!
I made 25mil (edit: Maybe not 25mil. Maybe I miscounted the zeros. not sure. I'll have to double check.) once. I assume you mean by all the work you did in that one day though and not saved up seven odd stacks of Ancient fruit wine and like a stack and a half of diamonds from the crystalarium. A few other valuable items like three-ish stacks of iridium quality truffles. . .

Needless to say I went a long time without profit for a massive payday. I think I have a SS somewhere.

Last edited: