Whats the most amount of money you've made in one day

I recommend harvesting at silver quality for best $$$ per time throughput.
Per diem earnings from casks are absolutely linear through the various qualities from silver to iridium. By removing wine at silver quality, instead of leaving it in until it reaches iridium quality, your earnings will still be exactly the same, but your workload is quadrupled.

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
I recommend harvesting at silver quality for best $$$ per time throughput.
Per diem earnings from casks are absolutely linear through the various qualities from silver to iridium. By removing wine at silver quality, instead of leaving it in until it reaches iridium quality, your earnings will still be exactly the same, but your workload is quadrupled.
This.

If the amount of price increase was linear and the time not, that would be one thing, but that's not how it works. 2 weeks for wine increases value by 25%, 2 more weeks by another 25%, another 4 weeks by 50%, so the value increase and the time amount line up on the graph perfectly. Leaving anything in the cask until it reaches iridium quality is the least labor-intensive way to make the same amount of cash.

Haseo

Cowpoke
roughly 300k from my 5 big sheds full of Kegs for Ancient Fruit wine. I’ve always spaced them out so I can collect and ship them everyday. Sat and Sun are for my rest days. You gotta have time to go to saloon, right? 😊

Storm Eagle

Farmhand
O.K. update on my latest farm (since I married Shiko its called Photoshoot Farm, of course):

Key ingredients, Immersive Farm 2 and Mizu's Flowers for JsonAssets. Clear your large front lawn in year 1, build 690 bee hives and support items (paths, sprinklers, scarecrows, lighting rods) there in years 2 and 3. Start of year 4, plant Rafflesia seeds along with blue jazz and cactus flowers, in Deluxe Speed-Gro prepped soil. Remove each flower type as the more expensive one blooms. Around 2/3 of the way through summer harvest the first Rafflesia honey crop.

Drum roll please....

(Rafflesia flower = 13,000) * (honey = 2) * (Artisian profession = 1.4) * (# active hives = 660) -> Grand total = 24 MILLION per Rafflesia honey crop

Storm Eagle

Farmhand
This.

If the amount of price increase was linear and the time not, that would be one thing, but that's not how it works. 2 weeks for wine increases value by 25%, 2 more weeks by another 25%, another 4 weeks by 50%, so the value increase and the time amount line up on the graph perfectly. Leaving anything in the cask until it reaches iridium quality is the least labor-intensive way to make the same amount of cash.
Indeed it is more work, especially if you are packing your vanilla game cellar with every cask that will fit. My intent was to explain how to make the most money out of the vanilla game irrespective of work load. If minimizing work load iridium quality is the way to go.

imnvs

Local Legend
Indeed it is more work, especially if you are packing your vanilla game cellar with every cask that will fit. My intent was to explain how to make the most money out of the vanilla game irrespective of work load. If minimizing work load iridium quality is the way to go.
Taking anything from a cask before it has aged to iridium is increasing your workload WITHOUT increasing profit even a little bit. You make literally ZERO extra cash by pulling it out early.

shurpresa

Tiller
My biggest loss might be dying in the caves and losing around 6k in gold.

Also once I bought max money in Bait, around 27k I had at that moment. But I closed the game and chose to restartthe day ^^

Timmy is gamer

Greenhorn
Umm . . . I used CJB item spawner to get 26 million on the first day (it was to help speed up the process of making a YouTube video). Besides using mods it would be around 16,000 from Strawberries, I haven't completed a year yet and have only played for 2 weeks.

Thaddeus_

Sodbuster
Around 200k. Cauliflower farm+Truffle Oil production+Wine aging happening to complete all on the same day. It was like 1:00 ingame before I finished harvesting, selling, and replanting.

ISSsloth

Farmer
My worst loss was when I bought an iridium bar from the traveling cart. I don't know why I did it, and for now I'm stuck with a useless bar of iridium that I'm not far enough into the game to do anything with.

Daedelonis

Tiller
Like a previous poster has already said, endgame can generate way more money than early game. I'm in Year 23 and I generate almost $1 million a day with 4400 Crystalariums and 600 Statues of Endless Fortune (I hoard everything else). And eventually when my Statues give me enough Gold and Iridium Bars, I will sell 20 stacks of both bars and gain over $35 million when I do.

On my chill save, in Spring Y3, I'm at 2 million every Friday (primarily from the changing over of the kegs). The last shed I built and filled put me over that mark. I know on my longest running save on the standard farm I was up to 5 mil per week during non-winter months, but even then I don't think I ever saved up stuff to sell all at once, so my per day figure was unlikely to have been substantially higher than the 2 million mark.

My biggest loss depends on how you look at it. Either, it was the (pre-1.4) purchase of 20 stacks of Stone for Staircases, which was a recurring expense and each time set me back a cool 2.4 Million, or it was when I was KO'd DEEP into a SC run and it showed my Prismatic Shard collection, which at the time I'd just been carrying around on me and was over 600, as being "lost". The Stone I at least was getting something back for the money. The Prismatic Shards, that was over a million in value just Gone (no item recovery service at the time). However the Shards, I immediately "NOPE"'d right out of the day and quit the game, so I didn't end up losing them. Either way, it's definitely in the mines in which I've sunk the most money, no matter how you look at it.

Buck

Farmhand
My biggest gain was 800k in one day, I sold truffles from my pigs and it was my harvest day at Ginger island, filled my farm over there with ancient fruit.

My biggest loss was probably investing in oil makers, only to forget to use them when I collect truffles from my pig's pen.

nicodeux

Farmer
I don't remember the exact amount. It was something between 700k - 800k gold. Like @imnvs, it happens when I sold an almost full cellar of aged starfruit or ancient fruit wine along with a big destock of iridium quality fruits that were gathering dust in one of my chest.