What's the best way to reach level 100 in skull caverns?

EventuallySloth

Greenhorn
So everyone (on the first page, at least) is saying to use jade to buy the staircase, but I made staircases. I mined my little butt off and used 10,000 rocks to make 100 staircases. I made sure to keep an eye out for mining challenges because that way I was able to keep my relationships with NPCs up. I also saved up raw mined materials (and some money) to collect as many bombs as possible. That way, when I hit a level that was iridium ore-full, I could cash in a bit.

So me and my friend have been trying to fly thru the mines to reach level 100, but it's really hard, and idk how to reach level 100 in a full day. Any help? (Please don't tell me what happens when I reach it.)
If you only care about how far you can go, then a ladder is a definite and efficient solution. This allows you to continue advancing deeper without the need to engage in mining or hunting monsters.

So me and my friend have been trying to fly thru the mines to reach level 100, but it's really hard, and idk how to reach level 100 in a full day. Any help? (Please don't tell me what happens when I reach it.)
Best choice is to get a crystalarium from the community center and start making lots of jade to trade in the desert for staircases. Also bring lots of bombs to clear rocks and find the exit quickly :butterfly:

Lew Zealand

Helper
So everyone (on the first page, at least) is saying to use jade to buy the staircase, but I made staircases. I mined my little butt off and used 10,000 rocks to make 100 staircases. I made sure to keep an eye out for mining challenges because that way I was able to keep my relationships with NPCs up. I also saved up raw mined materials (and some money) to collect as many bombs as possible. That way, when I hit a level that was iridium ore-full, I could cash in a bit.
How many Days/Seasons/Years did that take?

How is it possible that you maintained your focus on the project when I can barely keep my mouse button held down while Robin shovels 10 stacks of Stone into my Hermione Brand™ Undetectable Extension Charm Backpack before I learned The Desert Trader Lady went to night school to learn the Alchemy of turning Jade into gold Stone Staircases. Yeah kinda randomly strange thing, eh? Well, you take correspondence courses from shady schools, you get a degree in weird things.