what kind of disasters have happened to you?

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I recently started a new game for my YT channel which means money and items are VERY low. I died in the regular mine and lost my only sword, gems and 5,000 gold! That was a bit more than I could handle. I respect your game rules for yourself.
And I would absolutely agree that's valid, and might even do so myself that early on. I don't have a rule about that. I just have a general overall "what I tend to do"ness.

And even when I do have a rule, I absolutely would not expect another player playing their to abide by it. (That might be different with someone I was doing co-op with -- but I haven't yet, and it would definitely be a "talk it out" not an auto-decision. )

Last edited:

Hill Myna

Farmer
Also, in all control styles, it's an awkward reach for the pause button, which makes it a little risky.
The "cancel" button on consoles should open your inventory as well (B on Xbox & Switch, Circle on PS). This shortcut is one of my favourites! :)
What's your preferred ring setup, then?
Definitely the double Iridium Band + two "special" rings. Previously, I've gone for a Burglar's Ring + Napalm Ring, but once I've got one on my latest farm, I'm definitely going to trial swapping the Burglar's out for a Savage, because

SPEEEEEEEED!!!

nicodeux

Farmer
A few seconds ago.

Those weird yet valuable lava eels wanted two mega bombs, so they could feel more comfortable in their fish pond. I misclicked on the ground instead of throwing the first mega bomb into the pond...

I... I'm pretty sure that these eels are secret agents sent by Kent The Mad Bomber, so I'm forced to use the bombs he keeps sending me by email: "Hey dude, I dunno what to do with that. It was collecting dust on the shelves. Have fun with it"... Yeah, so much fun... Why does he have bombs at home, in the first place? Does Kent forget that he has a kid at home?

I had a very unfortunate thing happen last week that I’d like to share. I made a wedding dress right after I proposed because I’d never gone through the cutscene wearing one. I went into the mines afterwards, dress and farming clothes in my inventory (because apparently remembering to put them back on was too much) and thought to myself, “hey, wouldn’t it suck if I passed out down here, lost everything, and had to get married in my underwear?”. It did indeed suck.