Question what do i need to know to make a portrait mod? (for CP)

Eddota

Greenhorn
I've been wanting to do one a long time, but i don't know a lot about coding, i figured i could ask for help in my first steps here.
I also want it to be a high-res mod since i plan on making hand drawn portraits and not pixel-art/sprites, i know i need to use pyTK but that's all i know.
Im not entitled to anyones help but any advice would mean a lot.

Kreeate

Rancher
I've been wanting to do one a long time, but i don't know a lot about coding, i figured i could ask for help in my first steps here.
I also want it to be a high-res mod since i plan on making hand drawn portraits and not pixel-art/sprites, i know i need to use pyTK but that's all i know.
Im not entitled to anyones help but any advice would mean a lot.
Hi,

Have a look at this mod as an example... DCBurger's High Res Portrait Mod (CP)
Download it and then have a look at the files inside the folder. That should give you a good idea as to how the mod functions and what is required.
No coding necessary. Just some images and json text files.

You will need to reference these dependency mods to make something like the above mod work:
SMAPI
Content Patcher
Portraiture
PyTK

Here is a helpful Wiki to get you started.

Good luck! 🍀

Eddota

Greenhorn
Hi,

Have a look at this mod as an example... DCBurger's High Res Portrait Mod (CP)
Download it and then have a look at the files inside the folder. That should give you a good idea as to how the mod functions and what is required.
No coding necessary. Just some images and json text files.

You will need to reference these dependency mods to make something like the above mod work:
SMAPI
Content Patcher
Portraiture
PyTK

Here is a helpful Wiki to get you started.

Good luck! 🍀
tysm! im going to try it right now!