What are your Stardew Superstitions?

This is a 100% requirement for me as the Stable is so clearly intended to attach to the Farmhouse thanks to that roofline. I haven’t tried to see if it matches a Shed or something else but I do wish it had a less defined roof or maybe more roofline options to allow its integration into other locations.
My save that I have a stable in is not next to it. That's where my dog pen is, plus I have some chests and stuff there. In my second farthest save I'll do that though

ArtifactSpot

I always track down Harvey and the kids daily no matter how long it takes to give hugs and kisses and Harvey and I share morning coffee. I always keep the family together, no doves or divorces. Dog gets lovin too. I say hi to the townsfolk I pass and gift them if I can. I have exactly 6 chests attached to the front of my house to drop off my crap in a semi organized fashion, then later move to more permanent storage. And, yes, Stable attaches to left of house and I always use whistle to summon horse back home before I go in if I at all can.

ArtifactSpot

I always name my Horse "Stranger".

Use all candles I get to light every where I can farm, town, path's, docks, forest and anywhere else I can..
Because well why not 😉, let's set the world on fire 🔥 or candle 🕯 light at least.
My farm is so lit up with braziers and lamp-posts I don’t know when it’s day or night unless I yawn.

ArtifactSpot

Another one, a bit more closer to the "superstition" angle: when a mysterious owl statue appears overnight on my farm, I leave it where it decided to be.
lol! That’s cute. I could use all the owls I’ve gotten for fencing. I don’t know why I have so many. It’s kind of creepy actually. lol!

RennyBenny

Sodbuster
I put all my tools away in a chest because I feel like I’ll cut me and my husband in our bed if I don’t. I know it won’t happen but I still feel the urge to not sleep with an axe alongside my precious Elliott.

I always give all my pigs stupid names based off of pig based things, like Peppa, Rakin’ Bacon, or my newest being Pork Loin.

All of my regular chickens have Italian names and all of my void chickens have villain’s names.

I saved the first duck feather I ever got from my first duck for absolutely no reason other than I wanted to.

I have over 100 plates of crab cakes in the fridge because Elliott likes them. I also
make him a cup of coffee every morning.

I very much love my Elliott:heart:

Lew Zealand

Helper
I always name my Horse "Stranger".

Use all candles I get to light every where I can farm, town, path's, docks, forest and anywhere else I can..
Because well why not 😉, let's set the world on fire 🔥 or candle 🕯 light at least.
Just set up a buncha solar panels in the Desert to offset all the carbon those fires are dumping into the air. Hmmm come to think of it, I kinda like adding that angle to my gameplay now...

It's been great reading everyone's habits in the game!

I always click on Concerned Ape at startup too.

I can't help but always put all my items away when I get back to the farmhouse at night and make sure they are in the right chests and then click on the sort button! I feel so disorganised in the morning when I wake up if I haven't done this the night before!!

I make sure to talk to Shane before going to sleep to see how his day has been and pat my cat Garfield when I get into bed (if I didn't pat him during the day).