Use staircases in bulk mod?

dundalol

Sodbuster
Is there a mod like this? For example, having 200 staircases, but you want to use 100 of them at once to reach level 100, in order to save yourself 200 clicks. It would also be nice for foods, like eating 10 strawberries at once, but the staircases is the important stuff.

dundalol

Sodbuster
I meant to use them in bulk, to use 200 stairs to go down 200 levels in one go.

Could anyone make a mod like this?

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Is there a mod like this? For example, having 200 staircases, but you want to use 100 of them at once to reach level 100, in order to save yourself 200 clicks. It would also be nice for foods, like eating 10 strawberries at once, but the staircases is the important stuff.

I know you’re asking about staircases, but there’s a mod that might do what you’re wanting, in regards to getting to other floors quickly enough.

There’s an elevator mod for Skull Cavern, which works like the elevator in the mines. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/963

Granted, you’ll still have to first go through every five levels of Skull Cavern to get an ‘elevator stop’ per 5 floors, just like in the mines.

Not sure if you’ve already known about this mod or not. ^^; figured to share in case you haven’t/if it’ll help you while waiting to see if a stack mod that you requested can be made, or not.

Cheers and happy gaming!

BananaFruit

Newcomer
I took this suggestion as inspiration as I needed a mod like this myself. You can find it here:
and here

Basically, you can use staircases in bulks and optionally specify, which special levels are not to be skipped. This should save a lot of unnecessary clicking.

Last edited: